is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I can't believe that this thread is this fucking long already. I haven't checked it for a day or two, and when I posted it was still on the first page. I only read the first 2 or 3 (or skimmed it atleast), but holy shit, this kid has some issues.......actually thinking about sucking some stranger off, in the hopes that he would score with a hot asian girl? What a fucking wierdo, retarded, troubled, sexually unsure, gullable........................................

I think he might need to get some mental help

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
not sonic said:
totalgay.jpg

:kekeke:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

probably the best post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
I can't believe that this thread is this fucking long already. I haven't checked it for a day or two, and when I posted it was still on the first page. I only read the first 2 or 3 (or skimmed it atleast), but holy shit, this kid has some issues.......actually thinking about sucking some stranger off, in the hopes that he would score with a hot asian girl? What a fucking wierdo, retarded, troubled, sexually unsure, gullable........................................

I think he might need to get some mental help
can i get an STD from sucking his dick? if all it is is physical dipsleasure then who the hell cares? real men can stand up to that stuff to get what they want. i thought he was a 10th grader at my school, not a stranger.

edit: i still can't tell what chopper and luffy are saying, someone tell me please.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
can i get an STD from sucking his dick? if all it is is physical dipsleasure then who the hell cares? real men can stand up to that stuff to get what they want. i thought he was a 10th grader at my school, not a stranger.

edit: i still can't tell what chopper and luffy are saying, someone tell me please.
SHUT UP. YOU'RE DIGGING YOURSELF DEEPER INTO A HOLE.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
your right . but i just feel teh need to somehow tell these people off and prove that i'm not gay and that i'm actualy a normal guy who does't need mental help. fuck it, it will take endurance and mental bravery but i'm not posting again in this thread no matter what blantently false and untrue things people say. thanks for advice.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Dude any man who thinks about sucking another man's penis, is gay. I know gay people, and yeah, you're atleast bi........There's nothing wrong with it, but whatever, you'll figure it out soon enough.

I don't hold it against you that your gay, my brother and like I said earlier I have some friends that also are gay. It's no big deal. But you still need to be more aware of people like that pulling shit like that for fun, or worse. And to be honest, you really did open yourself up to a lot of ridicule and teasing in this forum.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
I just added you to the fucking retards list you obnoxious idiot. How old are you, 14? fucking LOL

Have fun on the list with carlosz.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
IF you are a real person, goingmerry: Chance of that: 0.01%

You are the stupidest and saddest human being to ever grace the internet. I honestly wouldnt care if you commited suicide.

+1

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
soulthug said:
IF you are a real person, goingmerry: Chance of that: 0.01%

You are the stupidest and saddest human being to ever grace the internet. I honestly wouldnt care if you commited suicide.
not a real person? then what am i? a fake account? a gheto blastin pimp in real life trying to act lame to get people to laugh at me? that was funny thouhg, i cracked up when i read that.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
goingmerry said:
not a real person? then what am i? a fake account? a gheto blastin pimp in real life trying to act lame to get people to laugh at me? that was funny thouhg, i cracked up when i read that.
www.dictionary.com

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
You should totally smoke this dude's pole.

I agree with Magnaflux. Maybe this guy will pull through with his end of the deal. You'll never know until you meet up with him and, suck on his wienis.

I'll bet the super-hot asian girl will be totally worth it.:smirk:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
I agree with Magnaflux. Maybe this guy will pull through with his end of the deal. You'll never know until you meet up with him and, suck on his wienis.

I'll bet the super-hot asian girl will be totally worth it.:smirk:
read teh fucking thread. it was a scam. some kids playing a trick on me.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
read teh fucking thread. it was a scam. some kids playing a trick on me.

Nope, I'll bet those kids are just jealous, and they wish they had the same deal offered to them. You should meet this guy and give him head. Asian girls are sure to follow.

everyone knows that:

sucking a guys cock = getting with hot asian girls

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Tung Fu ru said:
sucking a guys cock = getting with hot asian girls
i wish it where that easy. but i've ben reading about attraction in the ebook i bought and how girls are atracted to guys and that is defiently not it.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
goingmerry said:
i wish [sucking a guys cock = getting with hot asian girls] where that easy.

Yes, yes. Don't we all?

goingmerry as well said:
but i've ben reading about attraction in the ebook i bought and how girls are atracted to guys and that is defiently not it.

Whose credit card did you use to purchase it? Kudos, regardless. It's not every day a boy takes an intelligent step in his social life, and takes dictation lessons from a book he would have found in a dumpster behind a male cocksucking emporium only a few generations ago.

daybona

Juz,
I thought hot butter was a better post before, but this one takes the cake.

Everyone, keep up the good work.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
going off of the last few posts, i get the feeling i'm missing something hilarious by not reading this long ass thread :crying:

N2x

Chin's Bartender
melchia, will you please let 'Merry put his penis inside your vagina? I promise it'll be over before you know it.

daybona

Juz,
melchia said:
going off of the last few posts, i get the feeling i'm missing something hilarious by not reading this long ass thread :crying:

He could have sex with that passed out cat....

melchia

Franco's Trainer
N2x said:
melchia, will you please let 'Merry put his penis inside your vagina? I promise it'll be over before you know it.
because i have no doubt about the second part, i must decline on the first. HAVE A NICE DAY! :spock:

N2x

Chin's Bartender
melchia said:
because i have no doubt about the second part, i must decline on the first. HAVE A NICE DAY! :spock:

But you'd be doing a great service to the NeoGeo community! The whole thing will be over before you know it, and you can go back to romantic comedies and talking about makeup, and whatever else your species does.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
N2x said:
But you'd be doing a great service to the NeoGeo community! The whole thing will be over before you know it, and you can go back to romantic comedies and talking about makeup, and whatever else your species does.
yeah, gee...you're right! whatever the fuck was i thinking?

but hey, you completely have me pegged with that romantic comedy shit. don't you know?!! my species prefers to spend its hours trying to pin the opposite sex down for marriage :shame:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
yeah your right, fuck i knew i would ruin my street cred. i wonder if i'll get banned for saying this but i should make a new account and start over. mods please delete this thread. please no one post here anymore.
This post is the scarlet letter!

Now this thread HAS to be stickied!

C'mon, Dean, Bobster, Wasabi, Tak, help me out here. This little guy is more than deserving of the Makismo treatment.

Oh, and I'm damn well going to make that poll, if no one has beaten me to it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.