is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
i simply said i wish i could get a girl and only have to suck dick for it.

This is beyond pathetic.
I hardly have the will to even laugh at you now.

but I'll giggle the night away :chimp:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
LoneSage said:
This is beyond pathetic.
I hardly have the will to even laugh at you now.

but I'll giggle the night away :chimp:
omg some people jsut don't understand logic. i cant' explain it any clearer, support it any better, if you still think that way i dont know what to say. if there was a poll, "if you had no other way to get a girl in your life is it worth sucking dick for that one chance" everyone but you would say yes.

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
goingmerry said:
this thread is the real deal. i'm serious. but if you read carefully this thread, you will notice that the whole thing was a joke from one of my friends weird friends who i dont' even know. none of this will/could have ever happened . it was all a joke by someone i did't know. i simply said i wish i could get a girl and only have to suck dick for it. then everyone went all crazy and calling me gay. its not a fake account adn not a joke topic. it kind of grew into a joke when people started calling me gay but personaly i take it seriously. again i never had the chance to suck dick, it was all a scam. but if you knew that you coulud never ever get a hot asian chick in yoru life and to get one all you had to do was suck dick? i mean where the hell is your logic? i keep saying the same thing over and over again. its common sense realy, people make sacrifices for what they want. when i jack off i think of asian girls, when i think of asian girls i get a bonner, when i think of sucking dick i dont' get a boner. theres no sexuality in question there. but in all honesty thanks for looking out for me and telling me not to suck dick.

I can get any asian girl I want. All I have to do is whip out my fucking GIANT AMERICAN COCK and all asian girls rip off their clothes and dive on me.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
goingmerry said:
omg some people jsut don't understand logic. i cant' explain it any clearer, support it any better, if you still think that way i dont know what to say. if there was a poll, "if you had no other way to get a girl in your life is it worth sucking dick for that one chance" everyone but you would say yes.

I wouldn't do it either.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
totalgay.jpg

:kekeke:

zer0hue

Angel's Love Slave
goingmerry said:
if there was a poll, "if you had no other way to get a girl in your life is it worth sucking dick for that one chance" everyone but you would say yes.
Please, someone make this poll...

N2x

Chin's Bartender
goingmerry said:
i simply said i wish i could get a girl and only have to suck dick for it. then everyone went all crazy and calling me gay. again i never had the chance to suck dick, it was all a scam. but if you knew that you coulud never ever get a hot asian chick in yoru life and to get one all you had to do was suck dick? i mean where the hell is your logic?

Very true. Anyone who denies that they would fellate stranger in order to gain acquaintance with an attractive female is going against all forms of logic -- nay -- their very nature as human men.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The Drizzle said:
I can get any asian girl I want. All I have to do is whip out my fucking GIANT AMERICAN COCK and all asian girls rip off their clothes and dive on me.
i'm jelous.

any way i took this test to see if i was gay or not, http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=13458643246698767712 my results where this :
You're straight! You can choose whether or not you should be proud of that. You have just enough gay in you to not look like a liar, but too little to be really gay. You're suprised, aren't you?

i'm done debatign weather or not i'm gay. there you have it, i answered the questions truthfully.

not sonic, rofl. tht was so awsome. i cant' read what luffy and chopper are saying, what is it?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
i'm jelous.

any way i took this test to see if i was gay or not, http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=13458643246698767712 my results where this :
You're straight! You can choose whether or not you should be proud of that. You have just enough gay in you to not look like a liar, but too little to be really gay. You're suprised, aren't you?

i'm done debatign weather or not i'm gay. there you have it, i answered the questions truthfully.

not sonic, rofl. tht was so awsome. i cant' read what luffy and chopper are saying, what is it?

Fuckin-A, this settles it! There is no way you are for real, this has got to be a joke account.

Dinkins? :-D

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
LoneSage said:
Fuckin-A, this settles it! There is no way you are for real, this has got to be a joke account.

Dinkins? :-D
of course that was a joke you idiot. that is just an online quiz i could have bsed its not accurate and i'm not pretending it to be. sarcasm man , sarcasm. my point is your gay for thining i'm gay. actualy i'm done debating with you people, you dont' listen to reason, and what do i care if you think im gay? if you search google for the string am i gay you will find that most sites say most people are not 100 heterosexual and semi gay. most of you are probably semi gay and just dont' want to admit it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
most of you are probably semi gay and just dont' want to admit it.

Well, what can I say...these past few pages, I've grown attracted to you.
goingmerry, if I told you I was Asian, would you like to hang out? We can watch Bill Murray in Meatballs and have a fun time.

lmk ;)

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
LoneSage said:
Well, what can I say...these past few pages, I've grown attracted to you.
goingmerry, if I told you I was Asian, would you like to hang out? We can watch Bill Murray in Meatballs and have a fun time.

lmk ;)
if you told me you where asina AND a female and showed proof then i'd think about it. lol but you aren't realy eaither of those things. i can't beleive i spent my whole day looking at this thread and rewording an email to a girl. what a waste. the more i stay at this forum the less i like the neo and the more gay things i say. its realy the atmosphere the forum gives off its not my fault.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
LoneSage said:
Who said I was a guy, big boy?
i have never actualy talked much to a girl but i would imagine they don't sound like you. i've watched drama shows, read romance manga, and girls in those never ever talk like you. and i'm sure girls in real life dont' eaither.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
i have never actualy talked much to a girl but i would imagine they don't sound like you. i've watched drama shows, read romance manga, and girls in those never ever talk like you. and i'm sure girls in real life dont' eaither.

Well I'd say it's about time you stop living in your fantasy world and get out in the real one.

And hey, even if you never get a real girlfriend, you can always poke holes in drawings.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
"if you had no other way to get a girl in your life is it worth sucking dick for that one chance" everyone but you would say yes.

I have two arms, and as far as companionship goes, I can talk to myself too.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
StickmanLoser said:

you cant hug children with nuclear arms:envy:

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
StickmanLoser said:
lol yeah , i am like that too, i talk to myself alot but it gets boring and your family heres you and thinks your crazy. but eventualy you should stop jerking off and talking to yoruself and try to find a girl. thats what i'm doing.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Hah, I have a girlfriend. I'm talking about your "dilemma".

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Goingmerry, just give up. Accept that you made a total fool of yourself here, stop posting in the thread, and hope to God that it dies and falls a few pages down.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
yeah your right, fuck i knew i would ruin my street cred. i wonder if i'll get banned for saying this but i should make a new account and start over. mods please delete this thread. please no one post here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.