is this a internet predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i couldnt read this thread because i knew it would blow my mind.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
My daddy taught me teh Lady Magnet skillz :smirk:

(It involves duct tape and a car boot)

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
soulthug said:
My daddy taught me teh Lady Magnet skillz :smirk:

(It involves duct tape and a car boot)
lol i wish i had a dad like that. father teachign son how to rape. i went to a father sun breakfeast with my dad today at school, last years speacker was tiger woods, this year was george blahaha, who the fukc is that? it was so boring i wanted to stab myself with the silverware. but it was't actualy silverware, it was plastic utensils painted silver taht made it an even worse speach. sorry of topic.

why ban me? i have followed all rules of this forum? zer0hue, thanks alot man that realy means alot to me. i like most people seek to find a purpose for my exhistence, something to define me adn justify my life. well hereing that realy makes me feel like i have an identity. thanks again.
anyway i've explained a few times why i have a better chance at eventualy getting a girl than makismo. normaly i would agree with you i have no life, but thats changing. i can now count how many friends i have on two hands vs. one, put that in yoru pipe and smoke it! hows that for a life! i'm makeing progress biatch! i'm starting to enjoy living more and more. its awsomne. lots of it thanks to the advice given in a thread i made called "becaues i dont' wanna be a virgin forever" or somethign like that.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
This is the deepest and broadest fake account yet.

The owner is very sad.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
soulthug said:
This is the deepest and broadest fake account yet.

The owner is very sad.
fake account? wtf your sad for thinking that. i can post pics of me with my cab if you want. thta would't realy prove anything but i mean i'm nto creative enough to make a fake account this "deep" as you say. nor do i have the time nor do i have a reason. i'm a real person and this is my real account , get over it dude. im' here cause i went to a local arcade store 2 years ago adn they told me about neo geo. i came to this site alot and read then finaly joined.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
If you aren't a fake account, i would consider flushing your head down the toilet and restructuring your life plan.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
he said if i give him a blow job he would get me a hot asian girl. i knew none of this was true but i realy wanted to believe it, i saw it as my ounce chance to ever get a hot asian girl. i'm realy not gay, i mean you have to look at the ends not the means.
goingmerry said:
he said if i give him a blow job he would get me a hot asian girl. i knew none of this was true but i realy wanted to believe it, i saw it as my ounce chance to ever get a hot asian girl. i'm realy not gay, i mean you have to look at the ends not the means.
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:
goingmerry said:

That is all.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Aw sweet once goingmerry clicks this I'll have his IP address :chimp:

Does anyone still use Sub7? :kekeke: :buttrock:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Its settled, Goingmerry is a fake account.

No-one else is this stupid. Wizkid eclipses this kid with knowledge.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
goingmerry said:
wow i could just lay down some ownage right now but taht would be too cruel thats not how i role. if your happy with her then congrats, idk wht to say? have a great life together.
Yeah it's so unfortunate she's not azn :( :( :(.

I just downloaded Sub7. LMK if your CDROM drive keeps opening and closing on its own.

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
DanAdamKOF said:
Yeah it's so unfortunate she's not azn :( :( :(.

I just downloaded Sub7. LMK if your CDROM drive keeps opening and closing on its own.
not yet...i'm waiting.

daybona

Juz,
What is better: This thread or the one where this dude is hookin up with this chick and needs some lube so he gets some butter to lube her up, but its too cold so he microwaves it and pours it on her pussy but its too hot and burns her snatch so she runs in the bath room and her dad is banging on the bed room door that the kid has barricaded himself in?

goingmerry

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
daybona said:
What is better: This thread or the one where this dude is hookin up with this chick and needs some lube so he gets some butter to lube her up, but its too cold so he microwaves it and pours it on her pussy but its too hot and burns her snatch so she runs in the bath room and her dad is banging on the bed room door that the kid has barricaded himself in?
i never had a thread like that? man i was happy today cause i thought i've go so many friends , in real life and on this forum. but your such a jerk. so is DanAdamKOF. i could own both yoru ases so bad....its not even funny. verbally i mean,, i cant' do shit in rael life, i have no skillz.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
goingmerry said:
wow i could just lay down some ownage right now but taht would be too cruel thats not how i role. if your happy with her then congrats, idk wht to say? have a great life together.

Wow. DAKOF, you better watch yourself. You were just spared some major ownage. Goingmerry could have come out with arms swinging, saying, "LOL, u hav a girlfrend!" But he, being the stalwart soul he is, decided to let you be. You should be thankful.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
WORSE THAN MAKISMO! YAY!

Seriously, this is far more pathetic than Mak ever was.

To recap:

goingmerry: Does this guy sound like he's legit? Ya know, above the table, totally straight-up and on the level and all?

[later]

goingmerry: hey, all he wants me to do is suck his cock. That sounds like a pretty fair deal.

Um, the logic train seems to have derailed somewhere.

But really, don't ever stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.