REAL DOLL FUND & The Conflictions of Global Society. a/k/a "LatexBungRider" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
Also Intelligent Design? Everything thought out? Tell that to the starving orphan in Africa with a worm boaring through his eye and eating the contents.

That's why I personally sponsor a child in Ethiopia, through Compassion International.

If more people cared less would be starving. 380$ a year well spent!

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
That's why I personally sponsor a child in Ethiopia, through Compassion International.

If more people cared less would be starving. 380$ a year well spent!

You haven't explained why god designed a creature that specifically existed to infect the eyeballs of children, feasting on the innards, rendering them blind.

Also, if you were trukly godly, you would have adopted a child from africa for real. Not this boring sponsor shit, which is a scam.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
Can you change "believer" into "backwards peasant?"

If religion and a fear of a sky asshole keeps you from murdering me and playing with my blood, then more power to you.

I'm not religious in the slightest, so I don't have to keep my beliefs to myself. I don't have them.

You, unfortunately, have backed yourself into the position of choosing one of the many, ridiculous, backwards, boring, unintelligent systems of superstitious belief.

If you believe in "nothing" why do you argue against "nothing" so hard.

we should discontinue this conversation its not productive, I don't want to be the reason that Merc's thread fizzled.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If you believe in "nothing" why do you argue against "nothing" so hard.

we should discontinue this conversation its not productive, I don't want to be the reason that Merc's thread fizzled.

I never said I believed in "Nothing." I said I didn't believe in religion, which would be foolish.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
fuckyoursinsjesus.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member

Had Jesus been an ordinary man, your picture above would be accurate and "truthful" But instead he willingly took on the sins of the world because he is GOD. Why people find that so hard to believe I'll never know. Nobody wakes up one day and thinks: I'm gonna be spat on, whipped, kicked, flogged, abused, berated, and nailed to a fucking cross, because I want to be the first man to do these things and LOVED and remembered for all the days of linear Earth

No one also grows up thinking they'll do those things either. That at age 30, they're going to simply start articulating a message of "salvation" through eating their flesh and drinking their blood (not literally) and believing in them they'll reach their final form of being perfect forever. I don't want to hear any nonsense about him (Jesus) tripping out on some ancient drugs either. Mankind thinks they're so damn smart, but yet we royally screw up everything we invent or try to utilize into our daily lives at some point. Things meant to make lives easier, as a result usually make life much more complicated as a whole.

Let me ask you and everyone else this (Providing you're even reading this Kernow). Why do we exist at all? What's the point? By contemporary standards were merely here, because HORNY guys like me keep making kids, and then the system strips us of our individuality (something I've very fierce about, being a rugged individualist)... and then we're processed to more or less be nothing more than *Economically Viable* spokes on a wheel. We're supposed to suppress are true feelings and temper foam everything, because we might offend someone else. GOD FORBID! We're to act as if we don't have a primal side of us (and we all do) and settle things through articulation... yet the reality is that articulating those feelings either results in ridicule, or a physical altercation is birthed in a moment of violence.

We still war for resources (Oil), we still strive to buy crap. I'm guilty of all these things because what else is there. Yet beneath it all, I'm still personally conflicted because none of this interests me, but I'm anchored down to it all the same. HELL, the impetus of this thread was birthed from absolute boredom to the point I let myself go insane for a few days. If anything I owe payment_due an apology for whatever it's worth. He and Vanilla Thunder, Loopz, and a few others probably were the ones who had the most concern for me, and I acted out even worse.

In all honesty this thread was both stupid, and has now lost any merit (like it had any), and quite frankly needs to have a bullet put in it. With having gotten back to work finally my mind is clear. Yeah I like having sex (A LOT), but it shouldn't be the focal point of my own existence either. I let my boredom and sexuality collide and somehow I got the insane notion that blowing almost 10 grand on a silicone rubber doll would be the answers to my problems. Man is that a riot and just down right stupid. When I cannot work, I should be BMXing more often as I had been, or hitting up the gun range (though ammo is getting expensive).

FUCK THIS THREAD! And not in a sexual way either.

:mad:

aria

Former Moderator
I blame Merc's lack of leadership for the state of this thread. Once he gave up, the thread lost focus and the massive expectations became too much for the thread to contain and it collapsed in on itself, forming a black hole of sorts. The wreckage is a mishmash, wasteland where rambling, incoherent ideologues meander about in search of a leader...

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Thread spiraling the wrong way...

More pics of NeoDragon's big tittied friend please!

Yep.

This thread had the makings of a "best of", now it's just a huge pile of shit. :crying:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I blame Merc's lack of leadership for the state of this thread. Once he gave up, the thread lost focus and the massive expectations became too much for the thread to contain and it collapsed in on itself, forming a black hole of sorts. The wreckage is a mishmash, wasteland where rambling, incoherent ideologues meander about in search of a leader...

Really?

Well you know what bro. Do me a favor.

AND I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE, no drama, just straight up "truth".

I'm tired and in a state of reflection over the last 12 years of my life online and offline. This place has been both good and bad for me, and the bad... well I've no
one to blame but me.

Do me a favor and kill me Bobak.

You do it.

Pick up your M1911-A1 MODERATION COMBAT PISTOL aim it at me and KILL ME forever here at NG.COM Seriously, I've got issues to work out that doesn't have jack shit to do with Sex or Real Dolls or anything else. It has to do with my ambivalence and growing animosity for contemporary society and even myself, for where I allowed myself to fall through the cracks.

I both love and hate Neo-Geo.Com for what it is, for what it isn't, and for somehow being the virtual playground where the real me and my internet persona has been at war with himself for six long years. I took down my own obscure forums yesterday and my website will fall into ruin being nothing more than a simple picture of RASTAN on his throne chair.

So, do like Colonel Trautman in the original ending of "First Blood"

AND KILL ME! Axe my God damned account forever, let me have never existed here and live on only as a memory for whatever stupid reason that might be worth to some of the other dysfucnctionals here. Let me type in Neo-Geo.Com and see there isn't a Merc anymore. I'm taking steps offline to regain my center and am even thinking of pulling the plug on my Internet Connection and going back to a life, even I can't fathom just yet. A world without Cyberspace. Been lost here (online) for 12 years. I just think it's time to go.

So seriously. If you would sir, just kill me (Mercenary X99) and be done with it. Let my Cyber Persona find his end, and then... maybe I can find some small measure of peace. I seriously don't give a shit anymore. I've got to work on being a better father and husband, and simply "deal with" living in what I consider a ho-hum lifeless ordinary day and age. But that's my problem

But you won't honor this request will you? Please surprise me...

Please END MERCENARY X99 once and for all. I can walk away, but it's not the same a dying of this wretched cyber persona.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Warning: Merc Length Post

Please END MERCENARY X99 once and for all. I can walk away, but it's not the same a dying of this wretched cyber persona.

You know, for a warrior king, you've really got lousy self control.

I like you and all, and I'm not ripping on you here, this is just some friendly advice from a ninja to a barbarian.

You don't have to think and do things in terms of absolutes. You don't have to quit something "cold turkey" just because you have a problem with it.

In fact, you've tried to quit posting here twice before, twice, and neither time worked. The second time you were back posting here a week after announcing your departure.

There's obviously a part of you that enjoys online communication (for lack of a better term). You clearly like posting online here and at other forums. If you stop posting here altogther you end up denying the needs of a part of yourself. You won't be a whole person.

Now, you probably do spend too much time here. Judging by the length of your replies alone, I'm sure you're online for a couple of hours a day. You have children now, and you should worry about being a parent first, and put posting here second.

But parents are allowed to have hobbies too. If you wanna post here, post. Just use your self control to set yourself a limit. Hop online for a half an hour or 45min in the evenings after the kids are in bed (or whatever time is best). Set the limit, put a clock beside the computer (a real clock, not the digital clock on your monitor) and stick to it. When the time is up, stop, and go do something else. You can have your cake and eat it too, just as long as you stick to your limits.

Being a warrior, after all, is all about self-mastery. And one of the most important aspects of self mastery is being able to set and keep these kinds of limits.

It's the same for masturbating. You wanna "sharpen your sword", go ahead and do it. But set limits. Don't do it so much that you end up in the hospital. Sheesh. Once or twice a day is enough. I don't care how horny you are - there is no physiological "need" to masturbate. Your testicles will not actually explode. Humans need to breathe, eat, and excrete, however they don't physcially need to release sperm (no matter how blue one's balls may be).

Oh yeah, sure, there's an immensely strong mental need to do it, but this desire is mental only, and falls therefore under the domain of self-mastery. Set a "sword-sharpening" limit and stick to it. Once in the morning and once before you go to bed, or whatever your schedule allows for. You are the king of your own castle (by "castle" I mean "body"). If you wanna "raise the drawbridge" (and by "raise the drawbridge" I mean "spank the monkey") you should only do it because you're allowing yourself to do it, not because you're compelled to.

You don't need meds and you don't need therapy, all you need to do is set some time aside, sit down, think about your limits, set them, and stick to them. Write it down on a piece of paper if it helps. There's nothing "weak" or "lame" about this process, it's what you've got to do if you think things are getting out of control in your life. You wanna be a Warrior King, you've got to make your own rules of governance. You don't want to have these rules dictated to you by lust / boredom / neurosis / whatever.

Finally, on the topic of the sex doll - you wanna buy a Real Doll, go ahead and do that too. Ain't nothing wrong with any sex toy or fetish as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Set aside $20 a week that you'd normally spend on junk food or whatever, and start saving. Hell, I'd even set up that Paypal address again - some people here seemed like they genuinely thought it was a good cause.

Just make sure that you keep it locked in a closet, and that your children will never, ever see it, or heaven forbid, see you using it. I am 100% serious here, if your children ever found that, or one of your toy vaginas, I guarantee it would be very, very traumatic and leave deep and permanent scars.

OK, lecture over.

*ninja vanish*

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
wait wait.. this thread started out as a plea for money to buy a rubber pussy replacement which then became a joke and then became serious then a joke then serious and then I didn't visit it for a few days and I come back and its turned into a thread where the guy that wants to fuck an inanimate object is trying to convince us that an invisible man lives in the clouds?

Ha, fucking, ha. Entertainment at its BEST. Thanks for the laugh and good night.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah, Merc, you need balance. This wild swinging of the pendulum between absolutes isn't good for you -- in any aspect of life. Find a middle ground and find peace.

edit: and when I say, "Yeah, Merc," I'm agreeing with tsuka, not this payment_due guy in the post above.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Merc man, I feel ya on your situation. I graduated college last Dec. and hadn't been able to hold a steady job for about a year, wtf. I joined the fire dept. in my town and started a fundraiser committee with little involvement for the needy in my community. I spend endless hours every week training, helping, serving my community and no one even so much as smiles. Could I quit, give up and say fuck my community? Sure but I don't, for the same reason we enjoy your contributions to this community, our neo community bro. Do we all have our demons? Shit don't get me started. Take shit one day at a time and value the time you have with those wonderful kids of yours and your patient, down to earth wife.

When I first saw those pics of you with your kids and your prized bmx bikes, it really brought me back and got emotional man.... Yeah I said it, a strong man can have feelings too. It's easy for me to say not to take shit so seriously but we do, and I know it just as well as you do. Your a real stand up guy from all that I've read from your own posts and such. It would be a shame to see you go bro....Just try to work on your breathing, I had to do this, I was a heart attack waiting to happen, so much fucking stress. It helps, when you feel the need to reward yourself, by all means do so, but also reward yourself with the company of friends and family. There is nothing wrong with satisfying oneself, hitting the gym, riding your bikes, having a project with the kids.....just one day at a time soldier!

Much respect,

-D

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Hey Merc, I know you probably won't listen to me, but... Fuck man. Get yourself a good therapist. It's not a sign of weakness, it's not giving up, it's not a bad thing. You'd basically be doing the same thing you are in these very forums, but it'd be more constructive.

Just trust me on this one man. I know more about mental health than most.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
The only thing that could save this thread now, is for Merc to post several paragraphs outlining what he would do to the above posted, busty young lady.

Come back man. :crying:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I showed that girl to neodragon and he's taking all the credit :make_fac:

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Man, what the fuck happened here? First we started off with Real Dolls and neodragon posting pics of a fantastically big tittied chick and now we end up in a religious discussion and Merc wanting his account killed.

Where did all the greatness go?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
oh wow merc wants his account killed? I really should read his posts .. for once.

I totally missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.