REAL DOLL FUND & The Conflictions of Global Society. a/k/a "LatexBungRider" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I know people who "finding jesus" prevented them from committing suicide and they claim that their lives drastically improved. In fact, hundreds of millions of people seem to share this belief.

Should the FDA approve Jesus ?

:lolz:

They'd have to admit and believe he exists first. Most just think he was some long haired ancient hippie who had a secret stash of weed, and with his charismatic personality won over many people to a global cause. I don't believe that of course, as I do believe he's the son of GOD and IS GOD, but this has more to do with just looking at the human body and how it operates from a cellular levels on up. I simply do not believe that BY CHANCE man (moreso than the universe) just happened like a condom leak child. It's too perfect, too many things thought out, which to me indicates Intelligent Design of a much higher, higher order.

While I had to ice down my cock, I still believe GOD allowed for my cock not to explode the other night, so I'm no longer interested in blowing $8,000 bucks on a Real Doll even though I still do want one. But I've principles I live by, and if I go out of my way TO TRY and keep my word to fallible people, I have to do the same to the Lord. Shit, it's for knuckle heads like me he came and died and took on the sins of the world and was risen back into the sky. Alone I'd be totally fucked, but with him up there, hanging tough, right side of the father... there's always hope. Heck I don't believed I'd prayed in like 8 months, but I prayed on the 28th of January 2009 that I wouldn't lose my cock. I didn't, GOD IS GOOD.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I simply do not believe that BY CHANCE man (moreso than the universe) just happened like a condom leak child. It's too perfect, too many things thought out, which to me indicates Intelligent Design of a much higher, higher order.

Humans being created doesn't have to involve "god".

You know, an advanced species discovers this planet and then hybrid a neanderthal into modern man. Which would explain why we're so much like the cavemen, an advanced version of them, yet we as homo sapiens just seemed to "appear".

It could also explain why countless ancient biblical based paintings seem to show "god" as a flying object. Like this old painting of jesus being pulled on up to heaven.

BaptismOfChristByAertDeGelder.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Humans being created doesn't have to involve "god".

You know, an advanced species discovers this planet and then hybrid a neanderthal into modern man. Which would explain why we're so much like the cavemen, an advanced version of them, yet we as homo sapiens just seemed to "appear".

It could also explain why countless ancient biblical based paintings seem to show "god" as a flying object. Like this old painting of jesus being pulled on up to heaven.

uabaptis.jpg

Okay but who "Created" an advanced species then? They didn't just happen out of pure matter a guhgillion years ago, then develop FTL space travel in spinning discs or whatever, fly to a little blue planet (because it was pretty), and then either: A) Create from dust Man it their image... or B) Copulate with the Neanderthal peoples of that age bringing forth a mutation/hybrid that self evolved over time due to the change in DNA strain. I see where you're going with this, but even if that were the case, an all knowing and existing GOD who was always there had to have created them as well.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
THE THREAD IS DEAD... LONG LIVE THE THREAD!

Rastan-SKS47.png

"...looks like we're in it to win it now bros."

THE THREAD IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE THREAD!

:mr_t:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Okay but who "Created" an advanced species then? They didn't just happen out of pure matter a guhgillion years ago, then develop FTL space travel in spinning discs or whatever, fly to a little blue planet (because it was pretty), and then either: A) Create from dust Man it their image... or B) Copulate with the Neanderthal peoples of that age bringing forth a mutation/hybrid that self evolved over time due to the change in DNA strain. I see where you're going with this, but even if that were the case, an all knowing and existing GOD who was always there had to have created them as well.

The bigger question here is, would you fuck an alien ?

I would. I bet they're psychic and could give you a blowjob with their minds.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
lol religion

why is it every religious person I've ever come across has always been batshit insane. ?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
The bigger question here is, would you fuck an alien ?

I would. I bet they're psychic and could give you a blowjob with their minds.

I've long wanted to have the first "TRUE" Interracial union with an Alien not of this Earth. But only if female and if built like us and was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. I've always imagined some slightly pink hued skinned alien slut with 3 or 4 breasts, with LUM (Urusei Yatsura) like horns coming out her head, and she's all...

"Your strong aura of sexuality has gravitated me to this planet. It is said in my legends that THE HORNIEST aura in the known galaxy would be of another world... and that one of my kind would mate with him. Do my breasts entice you?"

ME: "FOUR TITS! This is amazing!"

HER: "I take it this is a yes."

ME: "Does the bulge in my pants give you a clue?"

HER: "I'm not familiar with your line of speech."

{Pulling out RAMROD my Cock "The Tree Trunk of Doom"}

ME: "Slob my Johnson, put your speaking hole on this erect pole. That's how we do it Earth Style. Turn around. Ahh yes. Is this where babies are pushed out from (Okay same as human women). This where your shit comes out of? (Ah yes, same as women on earth). WELL THEN, PREPARE TO BE FUCKED, AND I SHALL GIVE YOU MUCH PLEASURE IN RETURN! Don't try any stupid galactic tricks on me though, I've got the energy of a thousand suns, let's keep that energy in the sack. Come to me now you interstellar harlot of wonder."

I'm imagining something/someone a bit like this...

AND THIS WOULD BE ME (replace sword with erect cock)

warrriorsorceress.jpg

:vik:

I'm not interested in mind fucking, or holding hands like the Klingon do in Star Trek. That shits for the birds. In that case I'd pass and make like Flash Gordon and keep on keeping on until I found the lost planet of SILISTRA. To boldly go where no human cock has gone before!

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
I nominate this thread for "best of".

And I feel for you Mike, my wife is due in 3 weeks, so I'm on my own so to speak for a few more months. As far as this Realdoll is concerned, are you absolutely positive it's more durable than the other.. apparatus.. you were using? Sounds like a pretty expensive device to go buck wild on. Do they come with warranties?

You will be lucky if it is only for a few months. If they have to cut her you are screwed for at least 6 months if not longer. That happenned to my wife and she still has pain 15 months later!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
You will be lucky if it is only for a few months. If they have to cut her you are screwed for at least 6 months if not longer. That happenned to my wife and she still has pain 15 months later!

See what I mean. 15 months.

That's too damn long for a man to go without sex. I know most men are dogs (so women say) and more than a few step out on their wives. But what about those guys who don't want to do this. Well then there's only one option left.

REAL DOLL

I really feel a man (or even a woman for some reason) should have one assigned to them in the event of long periods of celibacy for various reasons, or one who simply doesn't feel like putting up with the other's verbal crap. You know:

WOMEN: "Not tonight, I have a headache."

MEN: "After the game honey, just let we watch the game!"

Both are pathetic excuses, and I'll never understand a man who'd rather watch a sports game on TV than have his face planted in between a pair of luscious thighs, lapping away on some snatch, or ballin' proper well into the night with a few rest periods in between. The fact most men put such a high priority to sports where they're watching other men all sweaty and/or humping one another into the ground (American Football) has always baffled me. Never have cared for sports. And I've know plenty of jock strap types who lost their girlfriends to guys like me, while they waxed nuts about a stupid football game... a guy like me who "listens" and "is interested in" HER... but also isn't coy about the fact HE WANTS HER... well... he's balling his woman while he's out with the boys yelling and getting stupid over a football game.

:lolz:

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
MOFO!
I was really about to donate when you set up the paypals, but too late now.
Damn!

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
Confession:

I in the past year and a half have become a reborn Christian.
Christianity has changed my life a great deal.

I don't want to get all deep and everything but I just want to clarify something about real believers.

The church is not a museum of saints, its a hospital for sinners.

We all sin according to the laws set before us by God, we cant help it we are all flawed, and that is the whole principal behind the religion, that we can't do it on our own.

With all that said I being a christian myself can not judge anyone on this planet cause I myself have the same urges and make the same mistakes, I hope none of you think any less of me, Cause I still love all of you and Merc is one of my top 10 favorite members.

There is much more I can say, but these forums are not the place and perhaps I have all ready said too much.

But if anyone wants to discuss further I will be happy do do so via PM unless a thread of this type is demanded.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm so glad I haven't fallen for this religion bullshit. So, so glad.

It truly is delusion.

But if that's what you are into.

But like Thomas Jefferson said, "Keep your boring fucking religion to yourself. No one cares and god is worse than a nazi."*

* I might be paraphrasing that bit about nazis

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
Hehe see this is where things can be truly deluded, if people can say what they think about religion in a negative way why cant I speak about my religion in a positive way.

this is the war room after all!

Rade K

20 Year Member
Hehe see this is where things can be truly deluded, if people can say what they think about religion in a negative way why cant I speak about my religion in a positive way.

this is the war room after all!

It's not what I think about religion. it is what I know.

And I know that it is all bullshit.

And I am not to be classified as a "non-believer". I am to be classified as intelligent enough to see through the fog of superstition.

Rade K

20 Year Member
Also Intelligent Design? Everything thought out? Tell that to the starving orphan in Africa with a worm boaring through his eye and eating the contents.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
It's not what I think about religion. it is what I know.

And I know that it is all bullshit.

And I am not to be classified as a "non-believer". I am to be classified as intelligent enough to see through the fog of superstition.

You are free to believe anything that you please.
I would never push you to believe any differently than how you personally see fit.
So why should anyone do the same to a believer, that's the only reason I said anything.

I hope this is understood.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
jesus_gun.jpeg

Jesus%20with%20AR.jpg

gun.jpg

jesus_gun.jpg

lol religion. Does shit go to heaven after I flush it?

No?

Good shit or bad shit, it's all the same shit, and it all winds up in the same place.

Rade K

20 Year Member
You are free to believe anything that you please.
I would never push you to believe any differently than how you personally see fit.
So why should anyone do the same to a believer, that's the only reason I said anything.

I hope this is understood.

Can you change "believer" into "backwards peasant?"

If religion and a fear of a sky asshole keeps you from murdering me and playing with my blood, then more power to you.

I'm not religious in the slightest, so I don't have to keep my beliefs to myself. I don't have them.

You, unfortunately, have backed yourself into the position of choosing one of the many, ridiculous, backwards, boring, unintelligent systems of superstitious belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.