REAL DOLL FUND & The Conflictions of Global Society. a/k/a "LatexBungRider" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
020108-Working01sm1.jpg

This thread was awesome as it was. This picture just blew the fucking doors off.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Give me a PM and I'll give you Duchovny's cell --- he'll give you some counseling on sex addiction.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
like george michael? just hang out in a men's room you're bound to find him

And he'll write an awesome* song about the whole ordeal.

* - Claim not substantiated. But I do dig the song he released after that incident.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Well I beg to differ. Frankly, I don't care what your credentials are. This is ignorant bullshit. And don't give me this "I'm not pulling a Wizkid" shit, that's exactly what you're doing. Protip: You're not more knowledgable than 'any practicing shrink.' So dont' sit there and tell me you know more than the medical community, because that's exactly what you're doing.

Psych drugs help a lot of people. I know quite a few folks whose lives have been drastically improved by their use. They help stop some people from committing suicide.

If you have a problem with that, fuck you.

Hey, you wanna know another drug that science doesn't fully understand? Aspirin. Yet it works. Should we ban this too?

This shit really pisses me off. Don't sit there and judge people who have genuine afflictions just because you don't approve or understand. It's petty, ignorant and small.

Some people really want to be mean to other people, and when they smell moral superiority they leap at the chance. You're like one of those feminists who yells at guys for holding the door. A more effective way of convincing him you're right would be to calmly explain why his beliefs concern you, rather than losing your fucking temper like a three year old.

Internet: Serious business.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Merque, while I don't really agree with the whole macho perspective, your honesty is a quality trait. I bet there are a lot more people into the BBW's than are willing to admit it

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
020108-Working01sm1.jpg

Bobak has surgically repaired the pooper.

Maybe it will show up in the "everything else" sale forum soon?

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Some people really want to be mean to other people, and when they smell moral superiority they leap at the chance. You're like one of those feminists who yells at guys for holding the door. A more effective way of convincing him you're right would be to calmly explain why his beliefs concern you, rather than losing your fucking temper like a three year old.

Internet: Serious business.

You make it sound like I flew off the handle at Ab or something...

Here's my policy: when someone says something I think is shockingly stupid, from time to time I like to call 'em on it. I usually don't expect to actually change anyone's mind, because ignorance is often willful and deliberate. So I don't expect Abasuto will read my post and go, "Dammit, I've been wrong the whole time."

Nonetheless, you'll note I did couch a couple bits of argument in there anyways (aspirin and suicide prevention). So it's not like I'm just shouting at the guy with nothing to back it up.

And man, what the hell are you talking about with this feminist analogy? Give me a break.

Anyways. Let's just drop it. Abasuto's views on this are ridiculous and stupid in my mind, and I'm sure he thinks the same about me. Instead of continuing to derail a lovely thread, I'm not gonna talk about it anymore (at least in this thread — feel free to start another if you like).

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
who.jpg

who2.jpg

NO DONATIONS NO NUDES!!

This wouldn't be you would it? Never figured you for a chick, if so you're fucking hot and
where do I send a donation? How much for you to spread yourself or dem butt cheeks
(assuming this is actually you) ??? :make_fac:

Oh and in all honesty, the reason I decided on not buying a Real Doll didn't have anything to do with me pulling a TOM REAGAN. It had more to do with an Enlightening Moment of Clarity yesterday night/early morning of the 28th of January 2009. I will not lie about this. Something happened to me, that was both embarrassing and freaked me the heck out, and I actually told Jesus that if he'd help me out on this, I'd forget the Real Doll purchase. But of course the wife and I had a long talk too, once she's healed up from giving birth a 2nd time, they'll be some positive changes in our sexy time... otherwise I'd hate to think I'd be lying to GOD about not purchasing an Real Doll and probably putting the family in a financial bind.

The thread was meant as a joke, but had people actually contributed/donated money it would've been cool hand luke. ***Luckily for me, GOD still performs miracles (or at least this is how I viewed my trip to the hospital), as what happened to me yesterday went faaaaaaar beyond the Infamous 23 Jerk Off Session of 1992. The Real Truth is I ended up OWNING myself, but maybe it took that to see my sex addiction does truly need help. I'm a knuckle head though, and it seems only *drastic* things seem to get my attention. I do still dream of a Belladonna Doll... but now even this, is not to be. :(

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
And he'll write an awesome* song about the whole ordeal.

* - Claim not substantiated. But I do dig the song he released after that incident.

you too need to watch the BBC comedy extras. there's one bit where george michael and ricky gervais are hanging out in a park. and george michael throws down his cigarette and leaves. and a paparazi guy comes up to ricky and goes:

"hey where's george michael?"

"dunno he wasn't here"

"no he was, there's a joint and a granola bar wrapper here, he's been here"

"ah fine he said he was gonna hang out in that public toilet"

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
you'll note I did couch a couple bits of argument in there anyways (aspirin and suicide prevention). So it's not like I'm just shouting at the guy with nothing to back it up.

Fair enough brah

And the feminist analogy is an example of what I'm talking about. Like, if someone says something really racist, you could either yell at them thus making them resentful and better at hiding it, or talk to them about it in a peaceful way which has a better chance of actually changing their minds

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Wow No one took the bait this time I see.

Oh well, the thread was fun while it lasted

:tickled:

NeoDragoN and I share the most similar taste in womens :drool:

So it is a pron chick/model. Thought so. I'm almost positive that's Maria Swan though, but even if not, it's one of them busty model chicks from the area of Meleena Velba and company. Just strange he'd have a 2nd pic like that. Also wondering what the poster is on the right hand side of the picture. Want to say it's a promo mini poster for HBO's Band of Brothers, but I'm probably waaaaay off.

TomReganOWNED.png

Goodbye all. :tickled:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member

If that's really what Bok looks like, then I wanna fuck him.

Or is that really you NeoDragon? You're not one of those 99%
female people are you. That chick in the pic has a great rack and
is hawt, be a shame if she had a fucking cock!

2ND IMPACT EDIT:

NEVERMIND, clearly there is no cock in that mirror reflection. Wheeeeeew.
was starting to worry about my sanity there for a second. Seriously though
who is that chick. I want to see much more of her, I really do. If my cock wasn't
healing right now (what I alluded to about a hospital visit DID happen though)
I'd be spanking it to that mirror reflection shot. HOT DAMN! I want a pussy shot
probably nice and bubblegum pink.

FHACK MY COCK IS HARD, and I'm supposed to be trying not
to get an errection for at least 4 days. Which is proving difficult to
do.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
If that's really what Bok looks like, then I wanna fuck him.

Or is that really you NeoDragon? You're not one of those 99%
female people are you. That chick in the pic has a great rack and
is hawt, be a shame if she had a fucking cock!

2ND IMPACT EDIT:

NEVERMIND, clearly there is no cock in that mirror reflection. Wheeeeeew.
was starting to worry about my sanity there for a second. Seriously though
who is that chick. I want to see much more of her, I really do. If my cock wasn't
healing right now (what I alluded to about a hospital visit DID happen though)
I'd be spanking it to that mirror reflection shot. HOT DAMN! I want a pussy shot
probably nice and bubblegum pink.

FHACK MY COCK IS HARD, and I'm supposed to be trying not
to get an errection for at least 4 days. Which is proving difficult to
do.

How can you get a boner over a single picture of a bird with her tits out. haha.

problems man, problems.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
How can you get a boner over a single picture of a bird with her tits out. haha.

problems man, problems.

What you can't? If not I'd say you're the one with a problem. ;)

I have a HARD time walking down the street, or going into stores or anything where I see nice cleavage, or a curvy woman bending over (or squatting) to pick something up and I'm immediately SPRUNG MAN! and I have to exhale a long breath, while shaking my head of about 50 different xXxplict thoughts about her and I within less than 3 seconds. That mirror image shot is absolutely Yummy and I already imagined sucking on those nice tits, mouth over the entire Areola and everything... or hoisting her up on that sink and eating the pussy till she came (and I'm very skilled with my tongue for cunnilingus) all over my face turning it into a glazed donut, and then the RAMROD would come out my pants and...

Oh shit... I'm fucking panting over here.

DAMN YOU NeoDragon! :mad:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Psych drugs help a lot of people. I know quite a few folks whose lives have been drastically improved by their use. They help stop some people from committing suicide.

I know people who "finding jesus" prevented them from committing suicide and they claim that their lives drastically improved. In fact, hundreds of millions of people seem to share this belief.

Should the FDA approve Jesus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.