REAL DOLL FUND & The Conflictions of Global Society. a/k/a "LatexBungRider" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
This thread really should be shared with the rest of the Internet.

This transcends the Warroom.

This is the Stuff of Legend.

Absolutely agreed. I think its the responsibility of ever righteous NG.com member to spread the word of this thread elsewhere. That bodybuilding.com forum seems to be a good international clearing house for threads like this. If Merc adds a paypal account he could see a lot of donations from random people who believe in his right to real dolldom.

i don't know why everyone is overreacting on the subject at least merc's honest about it.

Agreed.

Im just amazed they make fake poons with fake hands touching it.

Me too, but only "sort of"...

I nominate this thread for "best of".

It certainly has the early angle.

Who changed the paraphrased title of this thread?
It's funny but it's not what I had originally posted up.

:spock:

I actually assumed it was the original title...

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
It's bizarrely surreal threads like this one, that can only be ginned up in the War Room, that motivate me to check up on this forum once in a blue moon.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I nominate this thread for "best of".

And I feel for you Mike, my wife is due in 3 weeks, so I'm on my own so to speak for a few more months. As far as this Realdoll is concerned, are you absolutely positive it's more durable than the other.. apparatus.. you were using? Sounds like a pretty expensive device to go buck wild on. Do they come with warranties?

I don't know what kind of warranty they have... but I hear the vaginas are removable/interchangeable.

Merc might want to buy like 10 of them. :D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
merc, you're a man with a superpower, a super power that no one else understands, and not even you can control. i worry about you. good luck in this quest, and may you gain the plastic woman of your dreams.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Have you considered going into massive credit card debt and just getting it now. If you'll have the dough in six months anyways, why not pay a little interest in exchange for an early delivery

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7850666.stm
Men who are more sexually active in their 20s and 30s may run a higher risk of prostate cancer, research suggests.

The Nottingham University study quizzed 800 men on how often they had sex or masturbated.

Those who were most active while younger had more chance of developing cancer later in life.

The researchers said higher levels of sex hormones could lead to a bigger sex drive and the cancer, the journal BJU International reported.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK, with well over 30,000 new cases diagnosed each year.

It affects the prostate gland, which is found close to the bladder and makes a component of semen.

The Nottingham team, led by Dr Polyxeni Dimitropoulou, recruited more than 400 men diagnosed with prostate cancer, then compared their answers to 409 men thought to be free of the disease.

As well as questions about how often they had been sexually active from puberty onwards, they were asked how many sexual partners they had had and whether they had been diagnosed with any sexual infections.

Roughly the same proportion of both groups, 59%, said they had engaged in sexual activity 12 times a month or more in their 20s, falling to 48% in their 30s, 28% in their 40s and 13% in their 50s.

Almost two-fifths of the prostate cancer group had had six female partners or more, compared with less than a third of the non-cancer group.

Frequency risk

There was also a difference among the men who masturbated or had sex the most often, with 40% of men in the cancer group being sexually active 20 times a month or more in their 20s, compared with 32% in the non-cancer group.

The gap between the two groups narrowed as the men aged, suggesting that the difference was strongest at a younger age.

Dr Dimitropoulou said: "What makes our study stand out from previous research is that we focused on a younger age group than normal and included both intercourse and masturbation at various stages in the participants' lives."

He said that it was possible that higher levels of sex hormones in some men were both responsible for a high sex drive in their 20s and 30s, and for the development of prostate cancer later on.

"Hormones appear to play a key role in prostate cancer and it is very common to treat men with therapy to reduce the hormones thought to stimulate the cancer cells."

She said that the reasons why the connection between sexual activity and prostate risk appeared to diminish with advancing age was not clear, although other studies have suggested that sexual activity releases toxins from the gland.

John Neate, chief executive of The Prostate Cancer Charity, said that while the study was useful, its findings would need to be backed by more evidence before they could be accepted

He said: "The role of sexual activity is becoming an increasing focus for prostate cancer research but unfortunately this study does little to offer any practical advice to men wishing to reduce their risk of the disease.

"The study is retrospective, and asks men to complete a questionnaire about their sexual history.

"However, in relying on men to recall information from 20 or 30 years previously, it is likely that there will be some inaccuracy in the data collected as men either consciously or unconsciously forget some detail which could compromise their findings.

"The sample used in the study is also relatively small, making it difficult to draw any universal conclusions."

no joke this is the picture in the article...
_45412479_male.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
merc, you're a man with a superpower, a super power that no one else understands, and not even you can control. i worry about you. good luck in this quest, and may you gain the plastic woman of your dreams.

Super Powers eh? If I had them I'd already have a Seraglio of able bodied and willing women bro. I'd wave my hands and say: "My service to you is to protect you through thick and thin, and you enjoy the halls of my estate... and I service you. You in return service me with a smile and much gusto. I feel that we have a nice arrangement. STD and Western Bloc tests are a must before you enter The House of Pleasure." And I could retire away to my own fortress with all the amenities and/or Luxuries of the modern world in a giant Arcology Fortress, never to reemerge unless a war was going on somewhere.

...but those Super Powers fail me. :oh_no:

ANYHOW, thanks for the concern about my well being. But it looks like I cannot take the pleasures of even the xXxtreme Belladonna mold now because I rubbed my penis raw last night, had to put on some Anti-Bacterial penis creme to help the healing process. I found a way to really go buck wild on it, as I laid up on a table where my computer monitor is at, while watching a DVD of hers (Belladonna) called Butthole Whores 2 and reamed her good. But with so much activity as of late between Bella and the McKenzie mold, now I must heal. Figure I'll go to the gun range now while my cawk heals. I miss it though. I should've stopped after I thoroughly pounded her pussy for 20 minutes to a roaring orgasm that woke up my next door neighbor... but I had to go one more and now I'm paying for it. I have to say, getting to bang Belladonna (as it's her molded to perfection) while watching her on the computer monitor is pretty fucking amazing. I'm watching a third person cock do what I'm doing to her on my table. ***AWESOME***

Have you considered going into massive credit card debt and just getting it now. If you'll have the dough in six months anyways, why not pay a little interest in exchange for an early delivery

This I've been toying around with. But I spent the better part of 3 years paying off $40,000 debt to VISA Card awhile back, and I currently owe about $2,000 on a Discover Card and never activiated another VISA. Since I'm not getting ENOUGH hours (though I managed to fandangle 31 hours this week earlier), it be hard to pay off the "minimum" payments right off the bat. Plus I don't believe my current Discover Card has a maximum of more than $4,000. :mad_2:

I Honestly was hoping a few of you might have said:

"Damn Merc... you're one fucked up dude you know that. But what the hell's TEN BUCKS! I can do that, what address should I send money to?" But of course I've yet to see such a post, so that I could then PM that person with the necessary addy. Right now I'm in a really foul mood. I can't fuck my Belladonna UR3 mold, I can't jerk off (cause mah cock has to heal now from 8 days straight of 4 times a day pounding), the wife still isn't any closer to being Ready-To-Go... my kids are driving me nuts, and shit...

OH FUCK IT! (now wait, I can't) :very_ang::blow_top:

All I can say so far is this:

Not one offer for even $10.00!

seeyouinhellboy.gif
Rocket-Smiley.gif

rastanpissedoffqx3.png

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Send me the info and get €10,- from the dutch stoner,i'm fuckin serious but i want to see a pic of the doll when you get it(just the doll no action pic:help: )

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
guy says its a joke thread and then complains no one's given him more than $10.

wow.

LameKat

Armored Scrum Object
+1
I'm gettin a buzz from playing the Pragmatic drinking game.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Mercenary X99 - Potential Rapist

That needs adding to the Urban Dictionary.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I'm just waiting for this to show up in the "Everything Else" selling section.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Psych meds should be banned.

I hope you're being sarcastic man, because this is some ignorant shit right here. What are you, a fucking Scientologist? You really think people with problems shouldn't get treatment? What about dangerous schizophrenics..? Fuck 'em?

This really pisses me off. Ant-depressants have helped a lot of people. If you got a problem with that, fuck you.

Been there, done that. Meds are overrated, and it's thanks to meds that a lot of what I wanted to do in life (Military, Truck Driving, etc.) got fucked, as the side effects basically made me ineligible. I came back from those dissapointments harder & stronger and made lemonade out of lemons. But this time I'm all used up. Outside of my uniformed armed presence of an official capacity... I just no longer have patience. Besides I don't need no stinking meds. I need the approximation of how a man's life SHOULD BE. And that's I walk in from work, take a hot shower for 45 minutes, grab a bite to eat, then get some ass, then get some sleep. I'd prefer it be my wife of course, but let's face it. Few have my drive, so at this point I really don't give a flying fuck if it's flesh & blood or silicone rubber ready to play. Thing is, it's odd banging away on some stupid torso, I need the whole body and furthermore the one's at the pron shop are blow up and oh so clown looking... and I will fuck only the best of the "Girl In A Closet" variety.

Well that's why I asked you if you thought this is a problem you want to solve. If you consider it nothing more than an annoyance, well, keep on doing what you're doing man, I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life.

But just like with counsellors, there are a lot of different meds out there man. If you reach the point where this thing is causing you a lot of problems and you wanna do something about it, I'd urge you to reconsider the anti-depressant route — try different pills in different doses. They've been used pretty successfully in cases just like yours before.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Merc,

You know I love ya and all, but when your addiction comes to the point where you
are begging for money to be able to fuck a giant piece of latex, replacing the fake asshole of another piece of latex, you need to throw the brakes on and re-evaluate.

That being said, it is hillarious you tore a fake asshole out.

Go to meetings.

Seriously.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
oh my god, this is getting extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.