Post your tate setup

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
100807230642.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Ahh! What is it with you and getting stuff that's out of stock or not available? How much was your rig?

Try these links instead...

Mount:

http://www.avcarts.com/Premier-Mounts-RTM-L-PM1314.html?cv=2

Stand:

http://www.avcarts.com/Premier-Mounts-Set-of-RTM-L-and-PSD-BW-PM1380.html?cv=

lol, well they were in stock when I was looking/shopping.

- hdtv mount+stand was roughly $600+ shipped
- laptop cart/stand was roughly $110 shipped
- speaker stands from monoprice.com were less than $20 shipped

Electronics are a diff story.... TV, pc, game systems, joysticks, powered hdmi splitter, distribution amp for sound, cables, video processor, speakers, etc. I have 4 displays in that room. My goal was to be able to display any source on any screen or on all simultaneously with the best picture possible.

Last edited:

agustusx

Marked Wolf
thanks for the pics and links stealthlurker, looks great.

I'm still confused how the stand holds the tv

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Here is my new setup for MAME. Still have PVM's but they are set for horizontal play.

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
Here is my new setup for MAME. Still have PVM's but they are set for horizontal play.

Is Mame good these days for shmups? i just don't know if mame is worth a try. i normally like to keep to the ports.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I use MAME mainly for trial purposes. I am compiling a list of what shooters I like for each system.

GAMEFAN

agustusx

Marked Wolf
some people complain about the black bars, but honestly I don't see them when I am playing, so playing a 3x4 vert on a 9x16 screen works just fine for me. Though these days my 16x9 has been playing Deathsmiles 4x3, same idea.

There's so much action on the game screen I don't see the point at fusing over something you don't have to focus on.