Debug for NeoCD

ninry3

Banned
Can anyone help, im asking this in the tech support, i cant do anything, i cant start a new post, cant even look at my own profile, i keep getting this :

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i jsut activated it like 5 mins ago

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Is so sad to see this project dead and so much hate in the community for the cd system (at least from one member)

I moved from my country of origin and left my AES system at my mom's house so I only have the NGCD TL here and I hoped to see something similar to the unibios on the CD unit!

I think you were so close but frustration got you in the end! I hope you find time and inspiration in the near future to complete this project Dan and NTM! as I said I think you were so close but if you had to keep spending time and money well I would get frustrated too!

Who knows probably one day while in the best mood you decide to finish this awesome project!

thank you for the roller coaster ride (I got so excited when I started reading the whole thread)

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
sorry to bump this thread but I re-read the whole thing (now that I know more who is who) and as far as you got you could run cheats on the experimental BIOS? if that is the case that is the only thing I need!
does the NEOBIOSMASTA works on the top loader? what is the unresolved issues you talked about Dan? would it partially work just for the cheats?
if I am not mistaken Murray's console got a replacement BIOS and it was working!
as you posted the webpage was eliminated and the links and pics with it so there is no way for me to try this myself!
I would love to try it!

@Bryan can your new configuration for the NEO SAVE MASTA V2 can be applied to the NGCD S-ram?

Last edited:

smkdan

Galford's Armourer
Cheats worked fine but there wasn't a huge selection of games that it worked for when I stopped work. Neobiosmasta worked but not on every system. The drive board didn't like it apparently and no games were readable without really screwy work-arounds. Even a stock BIOS burned onto it had the same issue but I know Murray had it working fine. Never figured that out so I stopped work on it. An adapterless install would be real pain for anyone without good soldering skills.

A few people have it working but they didn't use an adapter,they just soldered it in. I think it was Takou that had it working on a frontloader and someone else in a CDZ. The software is fine it just depends on how you install it.

I pulled the pages since direct download links were popping up in a few places and I didn't want people unknowlingly downloading something that could screw up for no apparent reason. Some zip files I made for a few others are here and it defnitely works fine I'm told.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
gee no TL just FL and Z just my luck!
I can't say I can solder to make a living but I am not bad either I can give it a try but just for the TL is the only one I have Ill download the other 2 just to see if one comes by and Ill do it!

thanks Dan!

update:
checked the files TL is in there good Ill give it a try in the next week!
this Saturday is already full with other projects!

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Back in 2010, someone sent me their CD system to test out the NBM and we had some issues. Can that person contact me again? I deleted a lot of my PMs since then. I'd like to try it again.