Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Official A/V Thread

Dogg-Father

Anything change when you toggle the tape select
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Charlotte's Breastplate Polisher

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    Anything change when you toggle the tape select
    Nope. I used a demagnetizer and that fixed the warble but it's still about 1.5x too fast / high.

Reichsf?rer-Finnland

Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    I've developed an irrational want for a Beosound 4 :---E
    I still have it, super koll:

Not Average Joe.
    Not Average Homeowner.
    Not Average At All.

Anyone have a trusty source for picking up a region free modded bluray player?

Mudman's Mask Designer

Quote Originally Posted by FAT$TACKS View Post
    Anyone have a trusty source for picking up a region free modded bluray player?
    I actually stumbled on one of these recently when looking for external USB Blu Ray players. I can't remember where though. Might be a good idea to look for some "best of external blu ray players". If you dont mind using a pc.

Beaten in 2018:

Close to Completion:
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams; Breath of the Wild

Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots

[B]

I was Born This Ugly.

I know this is a bit of a shot in the dark...but would any of you be interested in a pair of my personal Straightwire Rhapsody S speaker cables? They're an 8' pair, terminated in spade connectors. Here's a link to a set on Amazon (mine are terminated differently):

https://www.amazon.com/Straightwire-.../dp/B007TKBB3O

Send me a PM if you are and we'll talk...I'm willing to let these go cheap.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

I was Born This Ugly.

I know this is somewhat off topic...but car audio...

The stock speakers in my 2014 Ram 1500 were just shit. They were loud enough, but god were they awful. Some people on a Ram forum suggested I look at some Kicker speakers as they make an OEM "upgrade" package.

I LOL'd...fucking Kicker. I used to be into car audio way back when (and I mean WAY BACK). Back then Kicker was shit sold at an Autozone.

Either way, I looked them up, they rated well and were dirt cheap. I paid some $35 and replaced my stock 3.5" dash speakers with them. To my shock, they sounded superb and were a vast upgrade over stock. 3 years later and they never caused me an issue and kept on ticking away.

I traded my '14 in on a '17 so I decided to replace the dash speakers once again. The model I bought back in '14 is no more and I decided to go with this set:

http://www.kicker.com/44KSC3504

$45/pr, good build quality, silk dome tweeter...they are a few lines up from what I had before. I popped them in Fri night and sure enough, massive improvement.

Long story short, I liked them so much that I'm swapping the door speakers with these:

http://www.kicker.com/44KSC6904

$120/pr...again, cheap.

I'll be putting them in next weekend...

Here's a shot of the difference in this speakers vs stock...its crazy how shitty stock speakers are...

Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

Thread Information