Bodybuilders now a days are just fucking gross

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
Trying to lose weight there?
I got 150 tabs from a guy i had worked with last summer and it worked great, but that guy doesnt work there any more. I had used 75 and i thought i had another 75 but i can only find 1 box of 50, cant find that partial box :scratch: And I'd rather not get anything from outside the U.S. mailed to me, makes me too nervous.

And that guy with the "exploding arms" is in this documentary too.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
exactly.

I bet not a naaah one of these mofos could hold their own in a fight. They'd be too bulky and slow

look at brock lesnar dude, the guy is a fucking beast

not exactly lightning fast, and certainly not the most graceful guy around, but his power is fucking brutal, and pays dividends

not saying that every roided freak will be a bad ass, but the superhuman strength that comes along with roids gives you a ridiculous advantage

you do, of course, pay a huge price for it

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
The only big guys I like are Strongman competitors.

And that's just because I love how (for the most part) basic the events are.

Take something really fucking heavy and move it from A-to-B.

Why does that giant ass boulder need to be on top of that wall?

Who cares? It's fucking awesome to watch.

Also, I wish my name was Magnus Ver Magnusson.

aria

Former Moderator
not saying that every roided freak will be a bad ass, but the superhuman strength that comes along with roids gives you a ridiculous advantage

Just ask Zangief, those scars weren't from bears --his muscles kept popping out!

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter

That, of course, depends on the type and magnitude to which you use. But yes, used in excess, some side effects can become irreversible. Using small doses typically cause minor reversible side effects if any. This is assuming you are healthy to begin with. Throw in more supplements, alcohol, or smoking and you can kis your liver and kidneys goodbye.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The more muscle mass you have, the easier your body gets injured. You can train all day to get big, but your tendons and joints stay the same and remain as the weak points in the relay of forces exerted by your body.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
look at brock lesnar dude, the guy is a fucking beast

not exactly lightning fast, and certainly not the most graceful guy around, but his power is fucking brutal, and pays dividends

Very true. Brock Lesnar for a big guy moves pretty fast. I guess that was something he built up from all his years in wrestling. Do I think a bigger guy has the advantage over a smaller guy? Of course. Even when they have no clue what there doing, they always have the upper hand.

Even Frank Mir who really was never into weight lifting decided to change his work out routine and incorporate weight lifting into his regimine. You have to be bigger and stronger in order to compete.

Being big always makes you lack a bit on indurance, but strength makes up for that endurance you don't have.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
but your tendons and joints stay the same and remain as the weak points

They remain as weak points, true, but they can be trained and strengthened.

Very high rep low weight/no weight exercises, negatives, partials, and plyometrics are all tendon and ligament strengtheners/developers.

And for joints? That's just proper stretching; making them more flexible thus less susceptible to injury.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Very true. Brock Lesnar for a big guy moves pretty fast. I guess that was something he built up from all his years in wrestling. Do I think a bigger guy has the advantage over a smaller guy? Of course. Even when they have no clue what there doing, they always have the upper hand.

Even Frank Mir who really was never into weight lifting decided to change his work out routine and incorporate weight lifting into his regimine. You have to be bigger and stronger in order to compete.

Being big always makes you lack a bit on indurance, but strength makes up for that endurance you don't have.

That's a basic law of video game physics.
Big guy = Slow
Little guy = fast

Look at Haggar vs Guy
or Zangeif Vs the bruce lee guy from Super Street Fighter

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They remain as weak points, true, but they can be trained and strengthened.

Very high rep low weight/no weight exercises, negatives, partials, and plyometrics are all tendon and ligament strengtheners/developers.

And for joints? That's just proper stretching; making them more flexible thus less susceptible to injury.

True, I always believed in combining calisthenics and cardio w/ a good weight training routine. Stretching is a must.