Bodybuilders now a days are just fucking gross

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
cho-aniki-protein4.thumbnail.jpg

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Fast food threads, video game arguments and bitching over how proportionally muscular men are...three main ingredients to a healthy neo-geo.com posting diet.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
He doesn't have freakish proportions and and super-tan leathery skin, so I hate him.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
He doesn't have freakish proportions and and super-tan leathery skin, so I hate him.

Dude, you don't understand. Spike needs to masturbate to the extreme! Not to the good enough.

That shit's boring.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
there is nothing attractive about someone whose veins are so jutted out it'd make a heroin junky jealous, who has leather for skin, and likely has peanuts for testicles.

That shit just isn't pleasant.

aria

Former Moderator
Frank Zane always looked awesome --last time I saw a photo of him, a few years ago, he was still in great shape. He kept things manageable and in proportion.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Most bodybuilders don't tan. The reason their skin looks like leather is because of the kind of oil they use before competitions or shoots. In the early days they used a very light amount of oil that was not nearly as dark. Since tanning has become more popular over the past 10 years or so the oild has gotten darker.

aria

Former Moderator
The thing with Arnold is his abs were pretty shitty. Even when in ultimate shape, they weren't super amazing. Still a big mother fucker without having the extended belly crap we see nowadays.

I remember reading an interview where he said his weak abs were why he'd usually pose while twisting a bit sideways to hid his bulk in that area.

I know the abs are also Ronnie Coleman's weakness, but he was perfect everywhere else (at least with voters); I assume he would just binge too much when he was off season.

I also remember the first time I saw Pumping Iron and realized how shortFranco Columbu actually was. His proportions were so good you never noticed in still shots.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I read somewhere that Ronnie Coleman doesn't even train abs, but they come naturally from everything else he does.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
For a.... body builder?

IMO the dude's beasting pretty hard, especially for someone who's not obviously on every steroid available

Spike Spiegel said:
I read somewhere that Ronnie Coleman doesn't even train abs, but they come naturally from everything else he does.

that's how it was for me (back in the day)

strangely enough my abs were one of my best attributes, and they just formed from doing other exercises, i guess it's called your core for a reason

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Am I the only one that thinks those people look like giant apple fritters with heads?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
They're all gross.

None of them had it right.

A total lack of balance.

The focus on one aspect neglects the others.

Speed, Endurance, Strength, Power, and Flexibility.

The harmonious balance of these five are the true essence of physical fitness.

Much respect to those that achieve perfection in one field or another but I'm far more impressed by someone who can balance all five of these aspects into everyday living than I am by someone who focuses/perfects on one or two aspects.

What's the difference between Strength and Power

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Strength is the maximum amount of force in a certain movement; which would be like a 1-rep max bench press or squat.

Power is the ability to generate force quickly; which would be how hard you can throw a punch/kick or how high you can jump or how efficiently you can tackle.

Last edited:

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
I highly recommend a 2008 documentary called "Bigger, Stronger, Faster: The Side Effects of Being American" I got it from TPB in like 30 min. Anyone who grew up in the 80's can totally identify with this family and their hereos. I know i did.
*and does anyone trustworthy have clen?* pm me.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Reminds me of a program i watched called the man whos arms exploded or some shit like that about greg valentine( i think thats his name), that was gross :eek: