New Member and Collector Here

lifehand

n00b
Hi all,

My names Fiore and I am currently a new member here. I am 23 years old and come from good ole OH-IO lol. I just started collecting mvs games about 2 weeks ago. Its an awesome addiction I must say, a very expensive one, but awesome. Brings back memories when I was 10-11 years old in the arcade playing these awesome games. Ahh the good times. Anyways I wanted to stop by and drop a hello. I also have started an indie game developing company and our first project is an 2d fighter. I will have the website up and the preview of the game on it in the coming months so if you all wanted to check that out I will post up and get some feed back from you. Glad to be apart of the community and plan to be active for a long time!

Regards,

Fiore

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Welcome !

Welcome to the addiction. MVS is great way to get into the action for a reasonable price. The forum market section is a good place to add to your collection. In the market section of the forum you will find many trusted members and sellers, and buying and trading is alot of fun. Just check feedback scores before purchase. Low feedback and expensive cart usually = boot! (-: good luck and welcome to neo heaven, tlh

lifehand

n00b
Thank you thank you! Yeah I have been dealing with a lot of great people lately and cannot wait to start playing these games. Very exciting for sure!

lifehand

n00b
By the way, I want to keep my Pupil of Bonus-Kun forever in my stats box. Forever haha

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hey bud, enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask questions.

lifehand

n00b
Hello to you as well! Thank you for posting, and I am very glad you are looking forward to our project. More to come on this whole matter very soon. I am quite impressed on the progress thus far.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
yea, MVS is great.
interested to hear about your game.
welcome to the forums.

geofest95

n00b
Welcome, Neo Newbee to this lavish life style of gaming....It's not for every one, but it's great non the less. I know people in their forties with Neo Geo collections up the walls, but they still live @ home in the basement of their parents home. If I could give some advice...don't let this happen to you, anyway don't let any one get inbetween your dreams not even your parents. I didn't, what I do with my money is my business. And if you live at home it's ok! Just don't live there till your 25 or so (that's my Opinion). Great gaming wise Neo one.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome to the world of Neo Geo!

Glad to hear you're starting with MVS:buttrock:

You won't regret it!

I'll be interested to hear more about your project.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Hey all. I'm a new member and collector too. I would have made my own thread, but for some reason it won't let me (maybe i need 10 posts or something??).

anyway, i just started collecting AES games a few weeks ago. I only have 3 so far and am looking to get an AES system before getting too many games (so i can make sure they work, etc).

So, yeah, i am looking for a system. modded outputs would be cool...unibios too, but not necessary.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Me to.im also a noob to the site but not to collecting Neo Geo games.i dont actually play any if im honest.just like the art work on the aes cases.sounds crazy but true.

Might start playing them soon.

Great site with loads of info.

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Me to.im also a noob to the site but not to collecting Neo Geo games.i dont actually play any if im honest.just like the art work on the aes cases.sounds crazy but true.

Might start playing them soon.

Great site with loads of info.

Get playing them then bud, some cool games in there :D

Phatsaq

n00b
Hello all. Obviously new here. I'm a 34 year old gamer. Married, with 2 sons. I have wanted a Neo Geo since 1990....and guess what...it happened today! FINALLY! I can't believe my luck. Perfect, mint condition...not a scratch or a blemish on it. I only picked up 3 games with it. Samurai Spirits 2, Sengoku and NAM 1975. I will be bulking this collection up via eBay until I can earn trust with you guys to do business here.

Thanks for your time

Phatsaq

n00b
I don't know if it matters, but the seriel # on my Neo Geo is 0234XX. Does that matter? is that good

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Howdy bud, you came to the right place for information and advice. What these guys dont know aint worth knowing. You'll also find good deals on the market place when you get access to it :)

Phatsaq

n00b
I appreciate the welcome. It's been funny the past couple days. I just keep staring at this thing in disbelief I FINALLY have it, after 20 years! I am seriously about to unload a bunch of stuff to buy more AES carts. I need a memory card, another stick and an RGB cable. I am very excited about this.