Tatsunoko vs Capcom

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Besides the standard stuff...

I play "Wii" TvC with an HRAP3 in full internal 1080p.....

via a decently beefy computer loaded with Dolphin hooked up to an HDTV of course. :D

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

The Hori Digital Pad is really awesome. I'm glad I picked one up for 20 bucks at Nintendo World back when they sold them. Last time I checked online the prices on them skyrocketed. It's pretty ridiculous. One was getting over 50 bucks for one.

My Wii should be back tomorrow, so I bet five bucks I'm going to have to unlock all of the characters...again. Ugg, another two-three hours down the drain just so I can practice with Yatterman 2. Even when you set the game on easy with a 30 second timer it still takes too long.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Got my Wii back, thankfully all of the info is still on it and I don't have to go through unlocking all of the characters. I'll post my wi-fi tonight

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I have been playing tatsunoko vs capcom some more lately,and it's not so bad now that i'm useing a classic linker adapter and my PS2 saturn controller.

I put my wii friends code in my sig "any body" that wants to add me feel free to do so.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I went Wi Fi for the first time with this game tonight. I couldn't find anyone to throw down with :(

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I got my Wii a few days ago finally and have a question before I buy TvC. Will using a PS2 joystick with a PS2 to Gamecube adapter work for this game?

Looking at this to buy: http://cgi.ebay.com/PS2-Controller-...tZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item4a9ec75c81

Any particular adapters work better than the other? Any lag involved when using an adapter?
I don't know about that adapter but this is the one i use.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-17-g4-49-en-70-3cep.html

So far it works with no problems at all even both of my PS2 joysticks work with it.