Legit Sellers of MVS Carts

coloradog1

n00b
Hey guys. New to the scene. Can someone point me to a list of websites/sellers who I am safe to purchase legit MVS carts from?

Thanks
tony

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
You could check out

y-plus technologies, skywaypro, or Fujita communications

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
The Neo Selling forum...is where you want to be to find your MVS dream carts.

That's your best bet. People around here know what they're selling and tend to be pretty honest about it.

You can make some good finds on eBay if you're willing to figure out how to determine a bootleg.

Y-Plus Technologies/Yaton is okay - Poor condition carts, but they market all their bootlegs as "100% working" instead of "original" so you at least know if a game is original.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
It looks like you're located in the US, so in that case the forums here would be the way to go.

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
Your best bet is to learn to identify legit carts, the obvious red flags, the lingo various sites use, and educate yourself on the scene as much as possible. Also follow the general rules for buying online; if the seller seems shady, or the deal is too good to be true, walk away from the sale. When you find a seller with something you want, do some research first, and double check the information is current. There are always little gotchas with any purchase. If you bought carts off Yaton without looking the seller up first, you would probably end up pissed at the condition, but after a quick check in the feedback forum you would have found out the reason why the carts are so cheap is they are dirty as hell, bought them knowing that, and been satisfied

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
excellentcom.net - you have to email them for a price list though, don't go off their website.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
^
I can vouche for these guys, they're totally awesome. There is a 250 minimum purchase now so you'll have to buy in bulk.

noobyer

War Room Troll
being the newbie I am I am glad to know that I lucked out on Purchasing my reason for wanting negeo which is samurai spirits zero special from fujita. Hooray for legitamacy and its also reassuring to know that I will probably get it too

Kaike

Geese's Thug
I had to send 4 emails to fujita before I got a response. The first 2 bounced back and I think the 3rd was flagged as spam. Once one finally hit it they were super fast with a responce.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
^
I can vouche for these guys, they're totally awesome. There is a 250 minimum purchase now so you'll have to buy in bulk.

at ecl? that must be a new policy, i've done maybe 10 orders with them in the past, most of them not totaling to that . what a bummer.