Why i like "Moe" Anime...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member

I have to come clean here. I had no idea what Moe anime was, and I still am a bit foggy on the actual definition, but I stumbled in here by accident. This post, however, is one of the most brutally (and devastatingly) honest, yet poetically heartfelt I've read in some time.

SSS

neo retired
I have to come clean here. I had no idea what Moe anime was, and I still am a bit foggy on the actual definition, but I stumbled in here by accident. This post, however, is one of the most brutally (and devastatingly) honest, yet poetically heartfelt I've read in some time.

I wasn't sure what moe anime was either. after reading the wiki entry, sounds like he's more into lolicon after seeing his dolls and their outfits.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Can someone move this thread to the War Room, please? I wish to fill it with "moe anime" images.

noobyer

War Room Troll
Is devil hunter yohko and vampire princess miyu Moe?
If so I am guilty too.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I have to come clean here. I had no idea what Moe anime was,

Neither did I. When I first read the "Why I like "Moe" title, I was reading it as "Moe," as in the name. I thought this was going to be some guy getting defensive about the lame character from KOF EX on GBA. I didn't know it was a whole subset of creepy anime.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'll be honest, I have no idea who MR. KING is.

Which AOF was that guy in?

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Remember the Halloween episode of the Simpsons with David Duchovney, in which the residents of Springfield think Mr. Burns is an alien bringing peace and Harmony?

Everytime I read the original post (twice so far) I hear it in that drugged out Mr. Burns voice.

"I bring you peeaacceee."

Weird.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Remember the Halloween episode of the Simpsons with David Duchovney, in which the residents of Springfield think Mr. Burns is an alien bringing peace and Harmony?

Everytime I read the original post (twice so far) I hear it in that drugged out Mr. Burns voice.

"I bring you peeaacceee."

Weird.

That just reminded me of something funny.

"Smithers are they booing me?"

"No, they're saying...Boo-urns."

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
0addce06-s.jpg

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I like Moe until I see the tiny hands.

Why are they so tiny? Creeps me out.