Why i like "Moe" Anime...

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i have come to understand that
my penchant toward cute Anime girls
tends to bother many of this site's member base.

please read this and try to understand me a little better:

i grew up a fairly normal red-blooded 1980's american boy's childhood,
save for an often abusive father that was rather manic-depressive.

as he was a movie-a-holic, i got to see many movies along the way, all at a young, tender age.
from TERMINATOR, PREDATOR and ROBOCOP to the ALIEN films, you name it, i saw it, all mostly violent.
many of those movies i still to this day consider good, classic cinema, worthy
of ownership on DVD, LASERDISC and VHS. all very enjoyable, especially under an adult's more critical eye.

THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN (1970) has been one of my all time faves
since i was around ten or so, in fact.

i've built many japanese mecha models in the last fifteen years,
the last being the 1/60 BANDAI PERFECT GRADE ZETA GUNDAM,
just a couple of months ago.

about ten years ago, around 2000/2001 or so,
it hit me, like a ton of bricks, just how much that that very special
form of supreme artistic beauty that is the woman
was missing from my life.

coincidentally, the "Moe" Cute Girl sub-genre was starting to pick up
serious steam in the U.S. and in Japan around that same time.

i had liked Anime since 1994 or so, getting into it via ROBOTECH/MACROSS,
and up until the millennium, MECHA was what Anime to me was all about, nothing more or less.
then came the irresistible sweetness of cute Anime girls. life was not the same.

i'll be frank here; it's much different, and goes much deeper than some simple
"dirty-old-man-gets-his-rocks-off-on-some-cute-chick"
concept. maybe i'm just not much of a realist,
but the way i see it, is that this "Moe"
artform is a very special thing when seen at it's best;
a beautiful form of art blessed with it's own innate soul
that can come straight into your heart and warm it
like nothing else, save for a good, loving special woman (Wife) in your life.
it can light your soul, if you allow it to.

happiness is a VERY elusive thing on this cursed planet.
the japanese seem to understand that very well indeed.

this is a miserable world, in which a smile comes VERY hard.
i believe that the sunnier side of Anime was created in an attempt
to address just that. it may not be real, but neither is RYO beating the
stuffing out of MR. KING. hate begets hate, violence begets violence.

video games are wonderfully good fun. even SNK fighting games.

still, is love, peace and happiness really such a sinful thing?

Please, think about it with an open mind...

Last edited:

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
No offense, but you already made your point on the other thread.

i understand.

i only wanted to be sure that those
whom are bothered by me would not miss
the post. it's all good if they don't like me,
i just want them to have an opportunity to
understand my side of the fence, is all...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Curly was the best of the Three Stooges:buttrock:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
What the hell is this guy talking about and why does this thread weird me out?

SSS

neo retired
pro tip: stop with the melodramatic personal details. You ever hear of Too Much Information? keep your strange fetishes to yourself and you might make it further on this site. did you honestly think people would have a positive reaction to your doll dressing, underage anime girl obsessive "art" form?

I think you've already suceeded in establishing yourself in the same realm as Shito, and hentai sama. That's a trifecta of weirdness this site really doesn't need.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'm not trying to judge here...everyone (myself especially) is fucked up one way or another.
But the difference between you and other people is that you are open and totally comfortable with it.

Now ask yourself, is it because you are a free spirit or a broken one who just doesn't care anymore?

Are you really that lonely and hopeless?
In this fucked up world where dudes in wheelchairs go out to shoot pool and drink and meet people....?
I've seen women with MS, palsy and other muscular disorders, disfigured women with missing limbs and they are putting up profiles on dating websites in spite of those heartcrushingly shitty odds of ever finding someone....yet many do!

Imagine the bravery of these people....people out there with hearts of gold, backbones of steel....

And here you are crying about your abusive father, violent movies, and a shitty track record with the ladies....already throwing in the towel, then making the same post twice to double the odds of us reading it so that we may pity you.

Yeah, we all pity you.
You come off as pathetic, sad, and unusual to us...feeling better yet?

Just know that real women are out there looking for someone while you are "marrying" poorly drawn, imaginary women in the cold, miserable recesses of your mind.

Real women.

Either looking for men or they're stuck with some asshole that isn't good enough for them....they need real men and by "real men" I'm not talking about dudes with awesome cars, huge cocks, or macho behavior.
I'm talking about men who can treat a woman with the same adoration and respect that you are showing to those fucking dolls and poorly drawn cartoon characters.

Honestly,
Does that "moe" anime actually bring you any joy? Or is it only keeping the misery at bay?

Last edited:

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
I do not think there is anything wrong about liking cute anime stuff, I just think people believe you are pushing this a liiiittle too hard. I mean, I love the Neo Geo, but I don't bring it up every single time I see friends and family who do not. Something like that should not be your life and soul, dude.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
i have come to understand that
my penchant--
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's where you lost me. The word "penchant." I can have no sympathy for anyone who describes their feelings toward something in terms of having a "penchant" for it. No, no, no.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
wtf is an anime?

this thread has absolutely nothing to do with me :crying:

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Now ask yourself, is it because you are a free spirit or a broken one who just doesn't care anymore?

I think I'm going to start the Sp0o/\/?! fan club, just because of this post. Pure awesome.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think you need to die, seriously, no sense in being part of this world while the joy of your life is summed up in some doll or something. Also the very fact that feel the need to share such obssessive behavior shows really how truly inadequate you are to this world. Just take for example this completely justifyed rejection you are receiving nonetheless in a VG forum of all places where you would think you could be safe.

Why not stick to your won kind where all of you can be happily ever after jerking off to some twisted shit you got going on. I have no tolerance for oblivious fools who fail to see their sickening ways for what they are. Manup and realize that you are indeed sick, that you're ways are confounded and always will be confronted, not only 'cause you are menatlly illed but because you need to seek an alternate route to living.

I am no saint mind you, but this behavior of yours is beyond pathetic, it's atcually quite bothersome, may you burn for all time for being so freakishly naive to think we would stand for a behavior such as this...and that's not even mentioning the sordid stupid thread about some nasty ass media center made out of garbage wood that you can easily find on a dumpster, no need to show off something like that and label it interesting by any means.

Learn your place early on fucking noob, you may just have a chance still.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
You only harmed your case much more by posting this.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
Master Tasuke, I understand your point, but do realize a lot of members think that your hobby for dressing up dolls is pretty disturbing.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to take a good break from posting to browse around the forums & see how the community works & behaves so that you can learn how to get along easier with the community. After I joined here, I lurked around the forums for several months before I started to post & it allowed me to get a better understanding of this place. Prior to joining here, I lurked around for a few months.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Master Tasuke, I understand your point, but do realize a lot of members think that your hobby for dressing up dolls is pretty disturbing.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to take a good break from posting to browse around the forums & see how the community works & behaves so that you can learn how to get along easier with the community. After I joined here, I lurked around the forums for several months before I started to post & it allowed me to get a better understanding of this place. Prior to joining here, I lurked around for a few months.

Listen to marktheshark he is giving you good advice:buttrock:

Or grow a really thick skin:loco:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
How old are you?

now, about the "Waifu" bit.
yes i am free, white, single and over 21.
i understand fully that Shaorin is a fictional character.
however, i consider her my fantasy dream girl.
i like to call her my "Waifu" as a way of illustrating that fact.

Out of context...still a little creepy.