English Releases

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Can anyone confirm the existence of "Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition" as an english release? I've just found pics on the net showing the japanese version. And how is it with the other three fighters? I have an english Buriki One Kit, so this doesn't need clarification. SS64 should also exist as english release. About SS2: I'm not quite sure. The only evidence is this picture, should be the english one.

kachel64.JPG

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I thought mine was but after checking it's also the Japanese version. Plays in english, though.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
At least you don't deny the existence of an english FF:WA, but I still need a proove in form of or picture.
By the way, I think your price guide is a good effort, but, as the ng.com AES guide, too high priced. I snatched a full english Buriki One Kit NOS for 30€ which is ~$50 at max. And auctions like this proove, that a massive NOS is stored in warehouses somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330384812032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'm still trying to verify a bunch of stuff for the Hyper. My Hyper price guide is also still a WIP.

Hyper 64 Price Guide

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I'm still trying to verify a bunch of stuff for the Hyper. My Hyper price guide is also still a WIP.

Hyper 64 Price Guide

Xian,

Probably worth noting the Korean version of SS64..a bunch of us ended up with those from Vektorlogic a few years back and had to have them replaced. There should be a thread about it somewhere.

Here is one talking about the characteristics:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48998

I have one and for all intensive purposes the cart itself looks "English" but the changes were clearly made for the Korean marketplace (ie: remove Kanji, japanese voices, etc).

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
At least you don't deny the existence of an english FF:WA, but I still need a proove in form of or picture.
By the way, I think your price guide is a good effort, but, as the ng.com AES guide, too high priced. I snatched a full english Buriki One Kit NOS for 30€ which is ~$50 at max. And auctions like this proove, that a massive NOS is stored in warehouses somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330384812032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I and a few others have rarely seen many english kits. This is why there is a price range and we are still working on the guide. plus not everyone can get kits at those prices. It is in no way a price bible, just a reference point just like the ng.com price guides. The prices in the guide are still being figured out as well.

Xian,

Probably worth noting the Korean version of SS64..a bunch of us ended up with those from Vektorlogic a few years back and had to have them replaced. There should be a thread about it somewhere.

Here is one talking about the characteristics:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48998

I have one and for all intensive purposes the cart itself looks "English" but the changes were clearly made for the Korean marketplace (ie: remove Kanji, japanese voices, etc).

Thanks for the info, good stuff.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Thanx dude for the picture, so it really does exist as an english release ... you don't wanna trade for the japanese kit, don't you :drool:

just kidding

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I actually have all four of them in JP form, only buriki is loose.

lenny

n00b
I only have Buriki one too in English release :

NEO64_BURIKIONE_02.jpg
But i've got the 4 fighting games from the same seller [ebay].

TLH

Zero's Secretary
I have an original FFWA full kit in English as well. tlh