What's the best method to keep track of the games now days?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hate to bug you guys but I'm in a a bit of a conundrum here. I really wanna start watching all teh good games again, my problem is that I hardly ahve any time to keep up with ESPN and I rarely watch TV in order to keep track of what's going on lately.

Can anyone advice on what channels to get like the GOL channel or something? I'm in MASS USA and I have comcast, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Also, I have to get my act together for recording the entire cup coming up...again.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
hey dude, best way to watch it is to get yourself either dish or directv with dvr. That way you can record the games even if youre not there, and you can just come back and watch em. Directv has gol tv exclusively now, I sell Dish tho which is the cheaper of the 2, you still get espn deportes and fox sports en español, and fox soccer channel if you choose a higher package so if you'd like that I can get you installed quick.

I know I'm advertising on the forums but hey it's true haha

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hate to bug you guys but I'm in a a bit of a conundrum here. I really wanna start watching all teh good games again, my problem is that I hardly ahve any time to keep up with ESPN and I rarely watch TV in order to keep track of what's going on lately.

Can anyone advice on what channels to get like the GOL channel or something? I'm in MASS USA and I have comcast, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Also, I have to get my act together for recording the entire cup coming up...again.

you can watch them online. I believe justin.tv has a lot of them. I would go on football-chat.net and check their forums for game listings.