TEKKEN 6 ~~~~~

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
We played on PSN but I'm also available on XBL(of course you know this). We'd be more than happy to have you along for the ride electricgrave.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
PSN! I dont know any hardcore Tekken fans that got it for 360.

Reality Check

World Hero
Awesome games last night guys. I need to work on my timing more. I kept missing the timing I need to get most of my combos down.

Next time Feng will go down!

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Every time I'm ready to play you guys are getting offline.

I play late a lot, but I also do Modern Warfare 2 with some old bartending buddies so I tend to make the swap over to 360 for that after a certain time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Awsome! I have it for the 360 but I've been meaning to get it for the PS3 'cause is Tekken and all. I got the 360 ver simply 'cause I wanted that damn wireless stick and I bought a second set and gave the game to my friend for his birthday. Turns out the PS3 wireless sticks are not backwards compatible...arrghhh!

I'm in the process of making some PS3 sticks so I'll be getting the T6 for PS3 soon then I'll join in.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
@Reality Check, Bring it. Each and every time I'll shut your characters down! The Unbreakable Feng will not be beaten by the likes of Lili, Alisa or Lars. Pay attention to the definition on this video, maybe it'll give you an understanding of what you're dealing with which is a MONOLITH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDauoTE8JPY

Every time I'm ready to play you guys are getting offline.

Since you got left out from the last session tell me when you wanna play and we can play. Feng will take on all "clients", he's an equal opportunity rapist.

Last edited:

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Still no experience with this against other players, but I have it. PSN in sig.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Well you came to the right thread. We'll definitely give you some experience!

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Not familiar with Feng at all. None of my friends ever used him.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Not familiar with Feng? That seems to be pretty common. I myself have only played against 1 Feng and even though I was better than him I barely beat him because I wasn't familiar with fighting him.

I gotta go to Zaibatsu and request some more matches with unfamiliar characters. There are a bunch of people who I don't have enough experience against like Leo and Julia

But the only way to learn is to play! So we gotta do it up!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
okay got this real cheap :) so im down for games on ps3, preferably westcoast as my experiences with the online have been pretty inconsistant.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Me, Snair and Asmoday are in a room with my brother in Japan right now and the game is running very smooth. I'm sure if you play somebody who isn't on the west coast it'll be fine.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I am in Texas and I played just fine with Reality Check last night who is in NY. We may have had a couple hiccups in the sync, but nothing devistating. The matches with Spin's brother in Japan were quite good for the distance, but honestly it was very hard to consistantly land juggles or react to stuff. To feel like I could do anything I had to try to spam quick frame moves and hope for the best or try to anticipate him coming at me for a pop up. Just too much ground for the information to traverse.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
My Leo is decent I know 2 bound combos that do about 40% If I can pull it off. Most people dont know Dragonov either. Hes pretty cheap if you ask me.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I wouldn't say any character is really cheap, but there are definitely ones that suffer more or less from a laggy connection. Anyone that has a lot of cancels in their juggles may as well just stop playing with people they aren't connected with well. Leo is one of those. Dragunov doesn't have that problem since he can get by without juggles and still floor people with those throws.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
My Leo is decent I know 2 bound combos that do about 40% If I can pull it off. Most people dont know Dragonov either. Hes pretty cheap if you ask me.

there is NOTHING cheap about Dragunov. The only advantage he has is that he doesn't have to use Juggles and that's it. He's a very technical character that takes a long time to learn how to use. I just picked him up again last night, and had the time of my life and the struggle of my life.

Now Lili, Alisa or Baek, that's cheap.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I wish I could have put up more of a fight last night, but I am really new to Tekken and I don't have any combos memorized or anything like that. You guys were doing some crazy shit with Dragunov. I was tired too. I'm out of town at the moment, but would like to play some more when I get back.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Yeah bro keep playing with us. We'll get you up to par in no time. It always helps when experienced people are around.

Last night after we all finished playing I ran myself through the gauntlet with Dragunov. I lost a shitload of matches but by the end of the night I scored two perfects on 2 different people so I'm on my way with my new character and I'm pretty stoked. I even decked him out in some new clothes to celebrate.

So now it won't just be a Feng festival all night anymore.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
add Opethian to the list of good Tekken players on this site. If any of you challenge him you're in for a good battle.

good games man, nice Leo!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
ohhhhh man is ranked just ridiculous? I played about 10 games today and zero were playable by any standard. I have played decent matches with friends locally so its a worthwhile game still... but jesus christ todays ranked experience was the worst I've had since cvs2 on xbox.

hopefully its just ranked.

EDIT: have had a little luck since, my bad... its still mostly bad but I've had quite a few fun playable matches now so I take back my cvs2 on xbox comparison.... sorry tekken you didn't deserve that :))

Last edited:

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I haven't played any ranked matches at all yet, but so far my player matches have been 75% good and the matches against people here have been good as well.