TEKKEN 6 ~~~~~

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I had a bunch of issues with lag. im not a tekken master or anything, but i can win 1 or 2 matches here and there; but im usually getting raped because the game slooooows down so it can synch with the other player

why the fuck aren't you Makismo???!! :mad::crying:

Spectre

Banned
Hopefully I can finally clear nightmare train before then, damn gargoyle shitfest!

It's done. Here's my tips for anyone who cares or struggled with it as much as I did:-

Equip A/S class health, attack, fire, ice, thunder on both chars (or best you have, elemental not needed as gargoyles don't use it). As soon as the stage starts, run past/through the first two to the opposite end of the train. Stay here right next to the minigun throughout, you'll knock some gargoyles off the train over the low walls and most waves spawn at the opposite end of the train so you won't pull them all at once and get swamped. Open the health crates when you get a second so its easy to grab the health quickly when you need it. Stay very close to alisa and try to gang up on the same garg as much as possible, this way she'll survive till the boss. Save the minigun for when devil jin shows up to thin out the horde. If you're quick/lucky you can kick or minigun devil jin right off the train for an instant clear.

With this strategy I can now clear this stage just about every other try. Stick it on hard and swap the thunder for a drop rate increase, you'll be drowning in S rank goodies in no time! :D

evil son

Bead Banger
so i got me teh tekken 6 and am digging it so much that im considering getting tekken 5 dr for the tripple is tk 5 dr worth it?or should i just stick with tk6

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
so i got me teh tekken 6 and am digging it so much that im considering getting tekken 5 dr for the tripple is tk 5 dr worth it?or should i just stick with tk6

Stick with Tekken 6 for 2 reasons. 1. The net code isn't any better than 6's. 2. Because the bound system makes combos very different and there are other key changes in the way each character is played going back and forth between them will fuck with your ability to play either one. I know when I mess around with my copy of DR on my PSP it takes me a few rounds to get back to the juggles I used to use rather than the ones that I have recently commited to muscle memory and vice versa.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I just played a friend of mine who lives a few miles away from me and we had like around a 1 second input delay lag. Just as I expected. It'll be impossible for a fighting game of this caliber to be played online properly.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'd like to see this patch actually work decent. I just don't think graphic intensive fighting games can be enjoyable online until everyone has super laser ultra fiber optics in their house.

Reality Check

World Hero
Patch is out.

EDIT: The patch makes much better. It makes finding a good connection much easier. In player quick matches it shows you the connection quality of your opponent before getting into the match. Rank matches allow you to search for quality connections through legions. Input delay is still a bit of a problem but finding good matches are a lot easier.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
holy moly this game was fun online. almost completely lagless. I did all of my throw escapes and pin point timing combos with ease. I'm ready to rumble guys.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
just got this game last night. i have no idea whats going on though. if you wanna play online, just give a yell.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm debating on picking this or MW2 up today when I hit the mall. I'm looking for a game people I know actually play on live.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
who wants to play me online right now on PS3 (my mom is hoggin my xbox)

I'm ready whenever.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
KFCxh.jpg

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
how does one even find a picture like that? WTF did you type in google to even get a pic that awesome?

I just know that's going on my facebook page.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I typed in "Cheer at Tekken tournaments" and this gem came out.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I just played my best friend online through a random battle(who knows how it got both of us to play each other) and we ended our match with a Double KO!! what are the chances of that happening?

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Fixing my PS3 this weekend so I should be back on Tekken 6 Monday or so as long as the part comes in.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Fixing my PS3 this weekend so I should be back on Tekken 6 Monday or so as long as the part comes in.

good cuz i haven't played anyone on here yet. My bloodlust is growing out of control.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Well, I would be happy to satiate that bloodlust, but don't expect too high level of competition from me yet. My PS3 broke about a week after I got T6 so I really haven't gotten a chance to properly train and I know you were going to the tournament scene.