TEKKEN 6 ~~~~~

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I still play. I'm trying to learn some new characters for when tag comes out. Right now my best 2 characters are Feng and Dragunov but I want a team that would look cool together like Baek and Hwoarang. They were my original team in tag but I dropped them when I became a Mishima whore.

I'm not as good as I used to be but if you wanna play just lemme know when.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
No idea why I'm not playing this more. Game is really fun. Spin's real good about teaching you the basics of Tekken, too.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I still play. I'm trying to learn some new characters for when tag comes out. Right now my best 2 characters are Feng and Dragunov but I want a team that would look cool together like Baek and Hwoarang. They were my original team in tag but I dropped them when I became a Mishima whore.

I'm not as good as I used to be but if you wanna play just lemme know when.

Add me on PSN, I dumped that other other account I had and went back to my original id: napharris. I wanted to use a new one because I hate the name I picked, but I've bought shit through PSN with that account so I figure I might as well keep using it. I wish you could change your gamertag on PSN like you can on Xbox Live.

I haven't been playing this at all, looking to jump in and maybe even start attending some local tournaments. Looking to main Miguel and maybe Steve.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I dusted my copy off a few days ago to spend a few mins in training mode and relearn all the combos I forgot. I would be down to play if anyone is ever on psn looking for opponents.

I was never good and I am now about as half as good as I was before lol.... but I'm willing to play and if anyone is just starting out then I am a good opponent.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
glad to see that everyone is ready to play again. I think the unveiling of Tekken Tag reawakened everyone's interest.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Tekken anyone? My Dragunov is rusty as hell and I need a warm up.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
hey, I'll play a few just gotta hit training mode for 5 minutes to jog my memory.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
ok cool. My dragunov is pretty weak right now so don't expect to see the old SPINMASTER X.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
lol probably for the best... it didn't go so well when I was learning this game, today will be pure noob status.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
sorry about that man, I think my girlfriend musta started watching youtube or some shit.

good games, forgot this game is pretty fun :) good shit kickin my ass... some fancy ass comeback moments.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
It didn't really seem like you got rusty at all. LOL I may have won more but only cuz I had more mixups but that damn Dragunov of mine is rusty as can be. Those were good games, we had some seriously nasty close matches. I love it when it gets down to the wire and it's anyone's game!

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I appreciate that haha, I wasn't as bad as I feared thanks to the couple training mode sessions I've had in the last few weeks(inspired by tekken tag 2 announcement). I was pretty worried it was gonna be a completely one sided slaughter so I'm glad it was close matches. :)

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I think we've both been awakened I know I have to work on my spacing again. Now we gotta keep it up for when they release TTT2 in 2015 LOL.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I need to get in on the resurgence of online play on this game. I have spent almost all my free time playing League of Legends lately and I need a break. God, the last time I really played T6 was with Spin so its been a while.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Man I've been getting my ass whooped real bad online against scrubs. My Dragunov still needs a lot of work. I also used to think dragunov was good even with a lil lag and I'm starting to see that's not the case.