Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2

• Total voters

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
With MW2 a mere 2 weeks away from today who's getting it, and for what system?

PS. I can still be found playing COD4 on the 360 under the name King Yak for those of you who would like to kill some time by swapping some bullets.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Since everyone I know is getting it on 360 I will do the same.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Always on 360. For some reason when I play at my friends house on PSN people are way too easy and it gets boring. At least on live there are some good cats playing.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ya, saw that. Hopefully they also have run and gun now. The shit doesn't have to be accurate but at least let me shoot when running. It's not far fetched.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
We should definitely set up some NG.com free for alls on MW2.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm thinking one of my bros are gonna get it eventually....gotta be for PS3 of course. And when they do, I'll play it lol.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ya, saw that. Hopefully they also have run and gun now. The shit doesn't have to be accurate but at least let me shoot when running. It's not far fetched.

Hopefully they don't have that.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
all my friends have a 360:D, also i just love the party system on xbox live, hopefully sony will come out with something like it on psn.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You can't fire a weapon [with any degree of accuracy) at a full on dead sprint which is what the run is supposed to represent.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I heard that you're gonna be able to put more than one attatchment to your gun, is that true? Oh and are you gonna be able to throw knives? Or cut people faster? Many times when you cut someone or try, it looks like you're stabbing/cutting the air or something, it makes the stab noise and all lol. I hope you can kill zombies in this one too.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
PC option?

There is an ability to use multiple attachments on a gun. It takes a perk to do it last I saw.

Last edited:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
PC option?

There is an ability to use multiple attachments on a gun. It takes a perk to do it last I saw.

Oh....I see. Guess there's always gotta be a catch or it's too easy.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
gotta get it fo dat triple

like mah nigguz

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You can't fire a weapon [with any degree of accuracy) at a full on dead sprint which is what the run is supposed to represent.

Exactly BUT you should at least be able to fire at people within 4 feet from you that are out of knife range and about to shoot you. Countless times I run around a blind corner and someone is standing there and I can't shoot because I'm running and all they need to do is shoot me. Can't use the knife because he's out of range.

I don't mean run while you gun like in GRAW where you remain accurate. I mean just be able to at least fire a shot then be in walking mode not sprint, walk then shoot. This way if I miss you with my running shot you still can kill me but at least I'm not a sitting duck coming around a corner. A lot of times I come around a corner and I see him a split second before he sees me and I try to shoot but I can't since I'm running so I get killed.

So change the strict:

Run>Walk>Shoot

to

Run>Shoot(Inaccurate, maybe ~10%)>Walk

but what I am hoping is this Commando setting will remedy that so I hope it does.

Oh and also fix that faggy jump and shoot crap. I can get a 1.8 KD all day and still get had by an asshole jumping right before I shoot him. Your guy only jumps 1 foot off the ground but the person who is shooting has a crap accuracy when they do that no matter where you aim. I always aim at dead center chest which if someone jumps would shoot them in the stomach or dick but for some reason shoots at their feet. It's like going from aiming to hip fire.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm just giving you shit because I know we have basically two different play styles.

How I think it should work is that you run, pull the trigger, come to a dead stop, and then start firing wildly.

Basically what you're talking about.

They need to make it so you can't shoot while jumping.

Also you should have a stamina bar that covers running and jumping.

That way players wouldn't be able to run and jump all the time.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm gonna be on in a few minutes under EatmyV. Remember I'm a girl on that one so no mic.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
They should just get rid of the ability to jump. Make you hit A to climb over shit.