retro import video game shops in Suomi?

360heelflip

Kula's Candy
I'm doing a 5 week trip around Finland + HIM at HELLDONE :) (leave December 26) and wanted to know if there are any retro video/import game shops in Finland?

Ghegs

n00b
I would have to say no, no there isn't. At least in Helsinki in the last few years the brick 'n mortar game stores have all but disappeared (other than GameStops...), let alone ones stocking retro and import titles. There is one in Tampere but if their homepage is of any indication, there's little reason to visit them for the retro stuff.

360heelflip

Kula's Candy
I would have to say no, no there isn't. At least in Helsinki in the last few years the brick 'n mortar game stores have all but disappeared (other than GameStops...), let alone ones stocking retro and import titles. There is one in Tampere but if their homepage is of any indication, there's little reason to visit them for the retro stuff.

Thanks for the info mate!

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Well, I'd have to recommend Pelitalo, www.pelikauppapelitalo.fi. (crude website, I know)

At the moment their stock on retro games is propably lowest than it's ever been, though they propably have lots of unlisted stuff lying around in the corner that just hasn't been added to the webpage.

They're located a little outside Helsinki, in Leppävaara, but you can take a cheap local train there in 15 minutes.

Noisepurge

New Challenger
yeah i think all of them have died along with the arcades. It´s a shame but then again they've all just moved online to eBay and the finnish auction site www.huuto.net to offer better prices and more variety.