Another Newbie

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Hi everyone, just wanted to say howdy to anyone interested:glee:. I'm 32 and from Scotland, had a neo geo about 17 years ago but never really got into it(a scandal i know but i was young). Just getting back into the scene now and have come across afew good sites with this being one of the best for help and advice. Well cheers for listening and sorry fro droning on abit

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Hi everyone, just wanted to say howdy to anyone interested:glee:. I'm 32 and from Scotland, had a neo geo about 17 years ago but never really got into it(a scandal i know but i was young). Just getting back into the scene now and have come across afew good sites with this being one of the best for help and advice. Well cheers for listening and sorry fro droning on abit

Welcome to the forums.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome!

I have family in Ayr so I've visited beautiful Edinburgh many times:buttrock:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
ng.com.....bwaaa haaa haaa

bowser.jpg

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
familt in ayr you say snybiosfan? i do think i've driven though there a couple of times seemed ok, that must be some journey if your based in the USA?.
what would you like pics of SniperElite? i got a dog whos cute lol, well i got a neo geo and afew games(went abit mad on ebay recently):loco: which having kids and working means i dont get alot of time to get stuck into them but i will for sure.
Oh and thanks for the welcome everyone it's much apprieciated:)