Metal Slug 5

IT

It looks like it use to be some other game and he soldered on the metal slug 5 :eek: cuz the board is a mess

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
WOW :eek_2: , I looked at this the other day and it did not have the pics for the boards. There is no doubt that this is a boot. Some one is in for a real treat if they don't retract. I was going to save this for another thread but, This is a real metal slug 5 board set to compare!

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I dont think I have ever seen a photo w/ the SNK and PLAYMORE silk screened onto the board like that ?

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
I dont think I have ever seen a photo w/ the SNK and PLAYMORE silk screened onto the board like that ?

I have to tell you, that shit looks sweeeeeeeeeet! I wish all mvs boards were done this way. Easily identifiable to verify authentic boards albeit not the roms, but helpful none the less, and looks cool to boot! :D

SniperElite

Kula's Candy
Looks to be legit by the matching #s, and referencing my label. You should be ok! $110 shipped for a near complete kit, good deal if you ask me! Congrats, and enjoy your new game! :buttrock:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
KOF 03, SVC and MS5 might as well be the same carts. They're all from the same era, use the same kind of carts and label style. Anything that's on one of them is gonna be on the others. SS5 Special is also an honorary member of the group because it came after, but it's different because it was cart-only and Japan-only.

Why are we still even talking about them? Sorry to sound elitist, but it should be well-known by now that those carts have their own little thing going on.

Last edited: