New South Park

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
That was the best episode I've seen in a long, long while, seems that Trey has his touch back.

Kenny being buried in his Batman costume made me fall off the couch laughing.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I just finished watching it i had to laugh at the chimpanzee part.

aria

Former Moderator
I was happy with it --a lot of times their first episode after a break isn't very good (they even admit they tend to overthink them), but this one was a solid episode. The EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour stuff was hilarious.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I was happy with it --a lot of times their first episode after a break isn't very good (they even admit they tend to overthink them), but this one was a solid episode. The EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour stuff was hilarious.

Was it me or did Elin dragon punch Tiger during one of their fights?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sorry for not seeing your post before Bobak, it's from Free Willzyx.

913_Composite_Sketch_1280x1024.jpg

I just wondered for the first time if the artist used a young Stone and Parker as the model faces for Kyle and Stan.

Lee Gray

just watched the latest episode about big balls.... its funny

aria

Former Moderator
I'm running a week late on my DVR, so last night I caught Snotty McBoogerballs --it wasn't bad. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Catcher in the Rye was overrated.

SSS

neo retired
I'm running a week late on my DVR, so last night I caught Snotty McBoogerballs --it wasn't bad. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Catcher in the Rye was overrated.

I started laughing my ass off during the japanese reading of the book when they threw Sarah Jessica Parker's name out in the middle of all the gibberish (this was the first mention of her) and the dude started puking. having her in antlers while kenny was doing the moose calls was great also.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Scrotie McBoogerballs.

Them seem to have a fascination with testicles this season.

aria

Former Moderator
I finally caught up with last week's episode, Medicinal Fried Chicken, and I thought it was pretty decent. The song they played when they were bouncing along was brilliant.

actually, they modeled the whole testicular thing on an infamous situation where a guy in some backwater village had been bitten by a parasite that caused his ball to swell to that size --so he carried them around in a wheelbarrow and showed them off (as a sign of virility) until western doctors said there was something really, really wrong. The photo was almost exactly like how Randy's were initially.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm afraid I can't let you do that Stan Marsh....

I'm so glad they finally said fuck you to Facebook. The Tron parts were amazing.

Yahtzee!? Can't we just use lightcycles!?

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I finally caught up with last week's episode, Medicinal Fried Chicken, and I thought it was pretty decent. The song they played when they were bouncing along was brilliant.

actually, they modeled the whole testicular thing on an infamous situation where a guy in some backwater village had been bitten by a parasite that caused his ball to swell to that size --so he carried them around in a wheelbarrow and showed them off (as a sign of virility) until western doctors said there was something really, really wrong. The photo was almost exactly like how Randy's were initially.

The tune they had playing when they were all bouncing around on their balls was hilarious!

aria

Former Moderator
Tonight's episode was brilliant --I'm not on Facebook, but it pretty much reiterated everything I've heard about it.

Best episode so far this season.

I was honestly hoping it would be a two-parter, just because they were on roll.

[MINOR SPOILER] The Tron stuff was unexpected and brilliant. Still, no MCP? They had him appear in way back in the Jewbilee episode. Also, while it was cute how they ended it, I was hoping they'd have the 3rd grader kill himself like some of the folks who take the internet too seriously[/SPOILER]

aria

Former Moderator
I'm still chuckling at things I saw in that episode, and it pretty much covered why I avoid Facebook.

The New episodes are great. I love them. The Testicular cancer episode when they were bouncing on their balls with that music playing made me lose it.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
I'm still chuckling at things I saw in that episode, and it pretty much covered why I avoid Facebook.

Same here, I really can't understand the benefit of having a Facebook account. The worst is having people come up to me when I'm in the office and tell me that they can't seem to find me for a friend invite. They're usually dumbfounded at the fact that I don't have an account.

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
i'm on facebook, i know how retarded it gets, and this episode was exactly how it is. i could not stop laughing.:buttrock:

Lee Gray

I will watch the episode after I got my kebab as for facebook even though I dont play none of those crappy farmville games as hate application requests,
I do go on facebook quite a bit for one game I have been playing for over 2 years but thats only as FB is its server but if the game was to move servers I wouldnt use facebook for shit

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Stan was born four years after the show premiered.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Stan was born four years after the show premiered.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Weird that they handle the aging question like that considering he was born after 9/11 and they did an episode about them going to Afghanistan and meeting Osama Bin Laden right after the attacks. But I'm not one to complain about continuity in South Park.