New South Park

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
I loved the Whale Whores episode, I was dying. One of my favorites this season.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
"FUCK YOU CHICKEN!!!"

"Great job Son, now the Japanese are normal, like us"

aria

Former Moderator
Good episode.

"Oh, they must think we mean gay fags."

I'm all for the definition.

I think they took the one interview from Jim Rome's "Chris Everett" interview.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
Gay fags, lol! My favorite episode yet. So funny because it's so true.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
This episode was made funnier still by the fact that Infinity Ward just took a lot of flak over a Modern Warfare 2 commercial where a spokesman from the Phillies talks about the retarded nature of random grenade kills in game and calls the people who do it pussies. At the end the message is brought to you by "Fight Against Grenade Spam". I know Adam Sessler over on G4 got his panties in a wad over the commercial and posted one of his soapbox videos directly dealing with it. The very same day that South Park episode hits.... LOL.

Marek

Banned
The past two episodes have been so good.

Turning vegan pussies into real pirates. Priceless.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
This episode was made funnier still by the fact that Infinity Ward just took a lot of flak over a Modern Warfare 2 commercial where a spokesman from the Phillies talks about the retarded nature of random grenade kills in game and calls the people who do it pussies. At the end the message is brought to you by "Fight Against Grenade Spam". I know Adam Sessler over on G4 got his panties in a wad over the commercial and posted one of his soapbox videos directly dealing with it. The very same day that South Park episode hits.... LOL.

I was thinking about that as well. I just watched the soapbox not even an hour before the show aired. But what's so funny is the part at the outdoor restaurant. It's like that everywhere I go. A bunch of fags drive by and everybody stops, turns and has a disgusted look on their face and when they drive away, everybody returns to normal.

aria

Former Moderator
They really couldn't have picked a better target.

YuckMud: I recognize the image, but which episode did they do those police sketches in?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've been guilty of being a fag but I'm pretty sure the people like it cuz it's so cool.

That episode was dead-on.

aria

Former Moderator

That article is so full of win... this section had me laughing:

Okeanis, a Moss Landing-based conservation group, shot video of bottlenose dolphins fatally attacking a porpoise. It helps explain why carcasses were found with internal bleeding, rake marks and broken bones.

"We saw severe beatings," said Okeanis Chief Scientist Daniela Maldini. "It was a mob of dolphins."

The video shows male dolphins coralling the porpoise, ramming it and drowning it, then bringing the carcass to researchers on a boat and swimming away.

Those images, taken for the first time last September, were the first to even depict dolphin-on-porpoise violence

We must stop the violence that's tearing this coastal community apart!

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I love that the last episode was pretty much a giant spoiler for Avatar. Good show.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Easily one of the funniest episodes from the past coupla years.

Was laughing nonstop when Casey introduced himself.

Loved it when Wendy turned the tide; even more satisfying than seeing Cartman get beat up a few seasons ago.

And at the end, the message to Cameron was priceless.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Easily one of the funniest episodes from the past coupla years.

Was laughing nonstop when Casey introduced himself.

Loved it when Wendy turned the tide; even more satisfying than seeing Cartman get beat up a few seasons ago.

And at the end, the message to Cameron was priceless.

Dear Casey,

Why is our school president such a fat stupid dickhead? My desk is broken and so far Eric Cartman has done nothing about it. Will you please let that walking bowl of anus puss know that we are not happy?

Well Brian, I couldn't agree more. Our asshole president is a fat smelly douchebag milkshake.

Priceless.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Sorry for not seeing your post before Bobak, it's from Free Willzyx.

913_Composite_Sketch_1280x1024.jpg

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
"We should all ask if our president is a penis-hungry hooker with a huge vagina."

"I'm Casey Miller."

aria

Former Moderator
"Dances with Smurfs" was an excellent episode. The tie in to Cameron towards the end was brilliant.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I'll catch it tomorrow on soutparkstudios.com

They've been announcing it all over ESPN and HLN...crazy that after almost 15 years South Park can still make headline news.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Tonight's episode was comedy gold.

"We have a turd in the punchbowl."

The chimp experiment was fucking hilarious.

:lolz: