Can anyone make me some MVS Labels or point me in the right direction?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
These all have the generic "SNK / Made in Japan" at the top. Can they be made to look more real? Can anything be done to put the original company and year on the labels?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm making replacement labels not counterfeits.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Added World Heroes series except Perfect, Thrash Rally, Bust a Move, Puzzle Bobble, Viewpoint and some others.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
I'm making replacement labels not counterfeits.
If you could make counterfeits, that would be awesome because I'd like to be able to restore my carts completely, but I'm afraid there's nothing you can make that's as good as the real thing. Wish that were possible.

Seriously though, you'd might as well go the extra step. Nothing's worth doing that isn't done right.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nah, I'd rather not. Yaton would go crazy with his prices if he could pass them off as real to unknowing buyers. Plus there are too many styles for the cart label. I just don't have the time to be making templates for each label style.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
The replacement labels look awesome and I agree that you'd be opening a whole 'nother door creating labels that could pass as the real thing. As they are I think they look great and appreciate the effort James. Another great addition to Jamma Nation X. :buttrock:

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Nah, I'd rather not. Yaton would go crazy with his prices if he could pass them off as real to unknowing buyers. Plus there are too many styles for the cart label. I just don't have the time to be making templates for each label style.
Well, I wouldn't mind it. I'd rather have good looking labels. I think this is a stupid worry. I don't understand the point of making good looking labels at all, in that case. This is one issue we'll have to go our separate ways on. You guys are making me want to replace the five or so games I've got with replacement labels, and that sucks.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well, I wouldn't mind it. I'd rather have good looking labels. I think this is a stupid worry. I don't understand the point of making good looking labels at all, in that case. This is one issue we'll have to go our separate ways on. You guys are making me want to replace the five or so games I've got with replacement labels, and that sucks.

Just looking out for the noobs dude.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm not going to make all the styles but I did the generic MVS and ADK style.

MVS Style:
wj.png

ADK Style:
wh2-1.png

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
These are really cool! Any chance of getting a RBFFS label ?

Hmm, I only have the japanese label. If anyone has a scan of the US one please email it to me to "files at jamma-nation-x.com" at least 300dpi, 600 preferred.

Actually while I'm at it I need:

Aerofighters 3
Alpha Mission 2
Andro Dunos
Bang Bead
Double Dragon
Fight Fever
Flip Shot
Gururin
Kabuki Klash (Cleaner scan)
Karnov's Revenge
Kizuna
Last Resort
Magical Drop 3
Ninja Masters
Overtop
PI: 2
Pulstar
Puzzled
Ragnagard
Real Bout (All)
Sengoku 2
Shock Troopers
Super Dodge Ball
TSS
Waku
World Heroes Perfect
Zed Blade

Thanks

obsessivestu

Overtop Pathfinder
Hmm, I only have the japanese label. If anyone has a scan of the US one please email it to me to "files at jamma-nation-x.com" at least 300dpi, 600 preferred.

Actually while I'm at it I need:

Aerofighters 3
Alpha Mission 2
Andro Dunos
Bang Bead
Double Dragon
Fight Fever
Flip Shot
Gururin
Kabuki Klash (Cleaner scan)
Karnov's Revenge
Kizuna
Last Resort
Magical Drop 3
Ninja Masters
Overtop
PI: 2
Pulstar
Puzzled
Ragnagard
Real Bout (All)
Sengoku 2
Shock Troopers
Super Dodge Ball
TSS
Waku
World Heroes Perfect
Zed Blade

Thanks

I've still got most of the original scans of the labels from my site...they are all done in 150dpi though. I'll rescan what i've got for in english...a larger portion of my currnet collection are JP labels though.

Will have a look shortly for you. If you want JP labels, i have alot of those in real nice condition.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Added:

Ghostlop ver 1
Ghostlop ver 2
Magical Drop 2
Neo Bomberman (with Bomberman Font)

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Added:

Ghostlop ver 1
Ghostlop ver 2
Magical Drop 2
Neo Bomberman (with Bomberman Font)
Sorry, but I don't like it. The ones you made up just don't seem right to me. There was a bootleg English Bomberman label that had everyone convinced. It looked natural.

Anyway, I hope you'll change your mind and do some "counterfeit" ones. You're too confident you'll be able to fool people. Bootleggers already are doing that, and there's no reason we shouldn't get something as good as they have.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
ok, Ghostlop and Neo Bomberman dont have any US release labels officially so I made my own. If you don't like them I'm sorry but you can always download the template at south-town and take a crack at it yourself.

What exactly are you suggesting?

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
since you made the adk logo one how about the Pop 'n Bounce having the video system logo?