Place to meet singles in Tokyo?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hey, as long as you admit why you're dating them instead of living in denial it's all good.

I think a lot of black African women are absolutely stunning.

I haven't seen a lot of African women that blow me away in the looks department, but there's a lot of black chicks here in the states and in Europe that are awesome. Must be some whities in the woodpile or something.

BTW, I think you nailed the whole "going outside my race" thing, I tend to be attracted to females that don't look like I could be related to them. I don't know if that makes sense but It's the only reason I can think of why I prefer a certain race other then my own.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Where did you get those numbers from?

Economics college professor whom lecture I attended ( was invited by a friend of mine who's still in school). He taught for 12 years in Japan before moving to the states to teach.

The professor was highly pro-captialism, which is expected, but the point of his lecture was talking about how Japan is basically living on an economic faultline (no pun intended).

He brought up the women as one of several major issues in Japan that if any was to blowout would chain react and collapse the entire country's economy. He believed the fallout would be far worse than the banking/housing crisis that the US got nailed with.

The professor was also a Japanese guy who moved to the US at age 43, so no, it wasn't some American speaking about things he didn't know about.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I tend to be attracted to females that don't look like I could be related to them. I don't know if that makes sense but It's the only reason I can think of why I prefer a certain race other then my own.

Interesting because I'm a red head and I don't like the idea of nailing other red heads. I've seen many I find hot as hell, but something makes me think I'm commiting incest or something.

GaijinPunch

Kabuki Klasher
his lecture was talking about how Japan is basically living on an economic faultline (no pun intended).

Tell him welcome to 1986. Definitely not new news.

I think we'll see some crazy shit happen in the next 50 years. They built this crazy ass infrastructure up from scratch in a handful of decades. The bad side is, it requires shitloads of people to work insane hours for shit wages or it doesn't work. They've addressed the solution: import gaijin. However, moving here isn't even remotely inviting or even simple. It's a pain in the fucking ass and only gets harder unless you REALLY embrace the language and the fact that it's the bizarro world. Then throw in the fact you treat white people like 3rd class citizens, and you treat foreign Asians like the shit stuck to the 3rd class citizens boots, and well... you don't have a real solution to your problem.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic

I think we'll see some crazy shit happen in the next 50 years. They built this crazy ass infrastructure up from scratch in a handful of decades. The bad side is, it requires shitloads of people to work insane hours for shit wages or it doesn't work. They've addressed the solution: import gaijin. However, moving here isn't even remotely inviting or even simple. It's a pain in the fucking ass and only gets harder unless you REALLY embrace the language and the fact that it's the bizarro world. Then throw in the fact you treat white people like 3rd class citizens, and you treat foreign Asians like the shit stuck to the 3rd class citizens boots, and well... you don't have a real solution to your problem.

Could be worse. It's arguably more sustainable than an economy dependent on war, or inflated property prices.

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
I've got to say, in my years here I've met more selfish people then I ever could have imagined. The problem is that such people don't want to change. They will dig in with their fingernails and hold on until it kills them. And unsurprisingly, the population is shrinking like mad.

aria

Former Moderator

Agreed. Although there were a lot of people that would've benefited from that information in 1989...

Could be worse. It's arguably more sustainable than an economy dependent on war, or inflated property prices.

...because Japan has never had to deal with the latter :emb:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Nah, its because you put out.

[sorry, couldn't resist]

lol....actually....I don't lol. He's in the airforce right now and I havent seen him in a long time (yep, I'm waiting for him like a good girl) and from what he tells me, he's gonna need a lot of comforting, then he's been getting more perverted too....I have a feeling I'll lose my maidenness when I see him again, and that scares me lol.

Anyway, those "exotic" things make sense.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
lol....actually....I don't lol. He's in the airforce right now and I havent seen him in a long time (yep, I'm waiting for him like a good girl) and from what he tells me, he's gonna need a lot of comforting, then he's been getting more perverted too....I have a feeling I'll lose my maidenness when I see him again, and that scares me lol.

Anyway, those "exotic" things make sense.

Maidenness? Geez, are we being too easy on you?

All joking aside, if it's going to be like my return back from Iraq clear off your schedule for at least two weeks. The field sucks and the scenery is generally never any good when you're deployed.

The SPAWAR centers overseas keep a record of any videos or photos sent. So unless he's got a personal connection and personal system, any "miss you" photos/videos may be on display at their local ops center. You'd be surprised what some people sent over there as a morale booster.

aria

Former Moderator

All joking aside, if it's going to be like my return back from Iraq clear off your schedule for at least two weeks. The field sucks and the scenery is generally never any good when you're deployed.

The SPAWAR centers overseas keep a record of any videos or photos sent. So unless he's got a personal connection and personal system, any "miss you" photos/videos may be on display at their local ops center. You'd be surprised what some people sent over there as a morale booster.

Oh man, it would be fun to mess with people and send photos of a furry or something. "Miss Whiskers Misses You, soldier boy!"

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Oh man, it would be fun to mess with people and send photos of a furry or something. "Miss Whiskers Misses You, soldier boy!"

Girlfriends sending furry costume photos (ever since that fur pile episode of CSI aired on base), home gun collection being used as toys, Charms Blow Pops used, packaged and sent, one female with a Adolph 'stach, and a photo of some army wife shoving a home phone receiver in various holes were some of the most bizarre photos found in center computers. The best one was a female in my old unit that had a shot for shot depiction of stripping for her on base b/f. Our battalion commander wasn't too pleased when he found out it was on his computer. The problem was that it only went as far as the draft folder.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter

He's not overthere, he started his basic training stuff in....April I think? Now he's being trained on what his job is gonna be, something about fixing airplanes or something.

Oh right, and it was his idea to wait until marriage, if we do lol.

hanafuda

Agreed. Although there were a lot of people that would've benefited from that information in 1989...

...because Japan has never had to deal with the latter :emb:

Oh it has, but not these days, or for the forseeable future.

hanafuda

I've got to say, in my years here I've met more selfish people then I ever could have imagined. The problem is that such people don't want to change. They will dig in with their fingernails and hold on until it kills them. And unsurprisingly, the population is shrinking like mad.

This is very true. It's weird though, as it's almost at the cultural level. It's like as if people are nurtured to be polite, courteous, and considerate when in certain limited situations, but be the complete opposite at all other times. Just as one related example, the concept of holding a door open for a stranger or even colleague to pass through is almost unthinkable. The rule seems to be to get yourself through, then pretend nobody else exists.

GaijinPunch

Kabuki Klasher
It's arguably more sustainable than an economy dependent on war, or inflated property prices.

At the moment, yes, but for one reason alone: Japanese peopple save money like white people breathe. Their savings is what saved them from the crash in the 80's. That has kept the afloat through thick and thin. The problem is, it won't last forever... just like their population numbers.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Uh oh.

I'm going to skip the classic reactions of "trans-man" or "gay" and just jump to "Trey MacDougal".

I knew somebody would think that! lol. I really don't think he'll last until marriage though, I'm not getting married anytime soon....not in a few years.

Seijuro Hiko

Camel Slug
So, yesterday we went to Roppongi, but Stripclubs (which were great I may add), we didn`t find what we were looking for. Can anybody tell me in which bars or clubs (name, location...) we should go to try to meet some girls?

Thanks again for the help guys. ;)

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
...I wanted to know if there`s a special place or area in Tokyo, where singles goes to try to find their soulmate or something like that?

Yeah...on a plane back to Zurich. Remember to thank me later.

I can understand wanting to dip your wick in some yellow snapper but who the hell ever looks for a relationship with one?

Good luck though. Hope it works out for you.
Actually I don't give a fuck if it works out for you or not but I didn't want to sound like a jerk.

Last edited: