Dungeon Fighter Online? PC

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I randomly saw some guy playing this on Ufrag the other day while looking around for some Gears or SF4 feed and looked it up. Its in a beta phase right now and kind of plays like the old Capcom Dungeons and Dragons beat em ups with a touch of Diablo and a RPG level up system. If anyone is interested there may be some beta sign ups left. They limited them to like 50k and sign up started about 3 days ago. Find it on Gamespot.

Reality Check

World Hero
I'll wait for the public beta. I want to play it but not badly enough to sign up on a site I don't give a shit about to receive an invite. I wonder if the has controller support. I can't play a beat'em up on a keyboard

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The game does have a controller support. Right now they say you can't use a 360 D-Pad and that means no arcade stick support, but people are asking for it. Right now the game's in closed beta and you can get in it by getting an account on GameSpot or another site.

I went and did that, but a lot of people can't log into the game. There trying to figure out why and I hope they figure it out soon because I've yet to play the game and from the videos I've seen of the game, it looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
This game is nice. I played during the closed beta and am currently playing around with it in early access. I have 5 early access keys if anyone wants one to start playing now.

Reality Check

World Hero
This game is nice. I played during the closed beta and am currently playing around with it in early access. I have 5 early access keys if anyone wants one to start playing now.

Mind giving me one of those keys?

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Well, it plays like a mix of diablo style dungeon crawling with quests and experience gains and the old beat em ups of the past. They did some maintenance this afternoon and since then I keep getting this pop up to stop people from using 3rd party software to level. That is getting old, but I am sure they will rectify that issue. Overall, its mindless beating of goblins, minotaurs and the like. I think it will get old in short order, but its something different for a little bit.