FS: Neo Geo Gold Cabinet Parts

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
(Sorry for the big pics, but they show detail!)
Hey everyone, just stripped out a Neo Geo Gold Cabinet that was kind of falling apart. Ive saved some of the good parts to resell here though. I know these can be kind of hard to come by. Make offers on everything. Here's what I have...

Neo Geo Gold Control Panel Complete
This is a complete Control Panel assembly including credit LED boards, Wiring harnesses, joys+buttons, and hinge. It is in better shape than my personal one, with just a little paint fading on the top edge. Overlay is great shape, few fading spots i think can be remidied with sharpie on the underside..
dsc01874vr.jpg
dsc01875tn.jpg

MV- 2 Slot board

This is the board out of the 2 slot, with the card reader, headphone and joystick ports, and an english bios. No cover included. I don't know what happened to it. Works great.
dsc01876o.jpg

PSU + Isolation Transformer
The official PSU out of a Gold cab, with the 9 pin, and 3 pin plug. The 4-pin was snipped and bypassed years ago, and I don't believe the fan works on this. PSU works great though. Not pictured is the isolation transformer, which works as well.
dsc01879ix.jpg

EL Panel
Not pictured, but I believe one side may work. Was disabled a while back as well. I may have two of these boards to sell. If interested, just ask.

Monitor Marquee

The black paper/cardboard marquee that fits around the monitor, Little dusty, but can be painted pretty easily. I can do it for you if you'd like. No tears though.
dsc01878pe.jpg

I also have a couple other odds and ends. The back door to the cabinet, the bracket that holds the glass at the top, a working 19' monitor (consider shipping though!) and maybe the complete coin door assembly(cash box + coinage)

Send me a message with what your interested in, and what you need, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Mike26

McWow,
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi would you still happen to have this, and if so would you be willing to part with the CP overlay?

I know this is an ancient FS thread but heed the call of a desperate Gold cab owner who needs a good shape gold cp overlay

EagleTG

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd be interested in the "Neo Geo" marquee (card holder) that fits in front of the EL Panel. And the EL Panel if you still have it.

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sorry Everyone, but everything in this thread is gone. Honestly, I think most of it went to the dump, except for the CP Overlay and the Board, which I kept and used in another cab. Sorry everyone. But thanks for the interest!