Left 4 Dead

Anyone playing this? I play it on occasion. If anyone is up for a game send me an invite my gamertag is Elios Kenni make sure you put ur from neo geo so I'll know

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
i got it for the 360 and honestly i think it sucks...maybe not so much when played in VERSUS mode. i cant say on the PC but the 360 version is full of bugs and glitchs. its unbelievable.from entering a house that leads to the sky to objects that disappear and cars that start jumping.and lag, a LOT of lag.and slowdown...i doesnt look like something from Valve,it worse than the worst community maps on the PC.
oh and the Survival!when you fire the cannon in the bridge,after the fire is gone, you can actually go trough the barricades to the other side of the bridge,and walk trough the map.you can even rest at a safe house if you want. and the map design its so lazy...
so this is what people get from complaining, about no Valve support trough DLC and about L4D 2?well fuck you too Valve.and yes,i cant wait to L4D 2.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Valve's support for their online 360 sstuff hasn't been too great but i'm apt to blame MS.

Reality Check

World Hero
i got it for the 360 and honestly i think it sucks...maybe not so much when played in VERSUS mode. i cant say on the PC but the 360 version is full of bugs and glitchs. its unbelievable.from entering a house that leads to the sky to objects that disappear and cars that start jumping.and lag, a LOT of lag.and slowdown...i doesnt look like something from Valve,it worse than the worst community maps on the PC.
oh and the Survival!when you fire the cannon in the bridge,after the fire is gone, you can actually go trough the barricades to the other side of the bridge,and walk trough the map.you can even rest at a safe house if you want. and the map design its so lazy...
so this is what people get from complaining, about no Valve support trough DLC and about L4D 2?well fuck you too Valve.and yes,i cant wait to L4D 2.

Blame M$. M$ won't allow Valve to release updates and content for free.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Blame M$. M$ won't allow Valve to release updates and content for free.

the problem with this update is not the price point.Valve job is the problem here.Releasing such a poor,lazy and buggy Campaign. By the way, L4D first update was indeed free of charge on the 360.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
First Person Shooters are meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse. This game is no exception. It is a pain in the butt to play on the 360. Also the support and add-ons are a lot easier for everyone on the PC version (cut out the middleman MS). Besides, the mods and endless amounts of custom levels are 95% of the fun in this game.
If you have access to the PC version, try playing the "Dismember the Alamo" survival map or pretty much anything that has a good rating on l4dmods.com, and you'll know what I mean.