Neo Turf Masters

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Just picked up this Turf Masters and wanted to check about it's authenticity. I see a lot of window action going on, so I'm doubtful that it's legit.

P8260007.jpg

P8260008.jpg

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
You are correct to doubt it. Boot.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Yep, those boards were from Sam Sho 2.

Last edited:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
cover those holes with tape.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You would need the cart to be in direct sunlight for 1 week to erase it and that's in optimal sun conditions. But it is good practice.

that sucks. hope you aren't pissed it's a boot. i got it from an unsavory fucker on this board (who is not hiding out in china or something)

wait, he IS hiding out in china

and i know you said you didn't care if it was a boot for that price. glad you are enjoying it at least. when I first got into the MVS NTM was a pricey cart !

acg12xu

Trippin' Balls
Even though it's a boot, it plays great. I knew there was a chance of it being a boot and I'm enjoying it just as if it wasn't. Vice hooked me up with a killer deal on it from the start, so no worries :mr_t:

For some reason I don't care too much that this particular game is a boot. But if one of my other games like Metal Slugs or BAMA were a boot I wouldn't want it in my collection, weird eh?

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Even though it's a boot, it plays great. I knew there was a chance of it being a boot and I'm enjoying it just as if it wasn't. Vice hooked me up with a killer deal on it from the start, so no worries :mr_t:

For some reason I don't care too much that this particular game is a boot. But if one of my other games like Metal Slugs or BAMA were a boot I wouldn't want it in my collection, weird eh?

I was at the point where I'd not touch a boot..but some games are too expensive..Some I just want to try(in the Cab) and I don't mess with emulation.
..With a boot as long as it works perfectly for me with other carts in the cab I'm ok with it in my collection..
I prefer Legit but will settle for boot..

I just bought and SVC Chaos boot that I'm looking forward to getting..

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That's actually a well made boot. Original SNK board and chips, just has the mask ROMs replaced w/EPROMs. Data is data. A bit is a bit. What makes a lot of the boots play horribly is poor construction. It seems everyone equates boot with non-functioning or glitchy. This isn't always the case.