6 Slot Slugs Compilation

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why don't you just consolidate all them threads into one Mini Marquee thread or whatever it is you do. Poor M's projects are getting buried with your redundant threads, not that I don't appreciate the effort though, but still take it easy on the thread making.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
I tried that route within one thread, but since I create something new everyday, I want to start new threads! Listen...I do this for the neo community, not for the all the gaming community. Only NEO RELATED ART.Maybe we need a dedicated NEO Creative thread then? If not, I can just stop doing these. It seems like it is a dead cause anyway. Yeah..it is getting old now...And now M's projects wont get buried anymore:buttrock:
Peace out people:hammer:

Why don't you just consolidate all them threads into one Mini Marquee thread or whatever it is you do. Poor M's projects are getting buried with your redundant threads, not that I don't appreciate the effort though, but still take it easy on the thread making.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I tried that route within one thread, but since I create something new everyday, I want to start new threads! Listen...I do this for the neo community, not for the all the gaming community. Only NEO RELATED ART.Maybe we need a dedicated NEO Creative thread then? If not, I can just stop doing these. It seems like it is a dead cause anyway. Yeah..it is getting old now...And now M's projects wont get buried anymore:buttrock:
Peace out people:hammer:
Listen...you do this 'cause is fun, same reason I did what I did "for the community" is not like you're sacrficing or anything man. I commend your efforts and if if you would indulge some constructive criticism; try and keep the art relevant to the game, meaning time wise though, there's so much good art for each game release that it seems unjustified to use art from another sequel. In the end it is obviously up to you but I think with your potential you could come up with some really neat stuff.

We just do what we do 'cause we can and we want to until we don't want to anymore.

BTW, everytime you add a new post to anold thread itgoes up to the top (BUMP) so I think that should take care of that pretty well don't you think?

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Listen man...I do what i do because IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!
There is NO archive out there that is even close. You pretty much soured it for me:shame:
Varao gave up months ago, because of the nonappreciation! I kept it going for the community.

Like i said...I am done man..I have seen what you have done the community. Great job! I dont go around and pick at your inserts and such ? If you can do better..then just do it! Noone is stopping you? Go recreate all the minis again and such:buttrock:

Noone else has even come close to creating manuals...100's of minis... Labels...Inserts and now the creative 4 slot and 6 slot minis. It seems to me, you feel my work is not justified! I use what art I feel is right. My choice not yours! You arent even involved in recreating any of this ? It has only been me for months now!

Anyway, I am done making stuff. And I am done talking to you about it.
I guess with my potential, my stuff was'nt neat enough for you!
This is my last post dude..dont bother responding to me..Go shit on someone elses threads:blow_top:

Listen...you do this 'cause is fun, same reason I did what I did "for the community" is not like you're sacrficing or anything man. I commend your efforts and if if you would indulge some constructive criticism; try and keep the art relevant to the game, meaning time wise though, there's so much good art for each game release that it seems unjustified to use art from another sequel. In the end it is obviously up to you but I think with your potential you could come up with some really neat stuff.

We just do what we do 'cause we can and we want to until we don't want to anymore.

BTW, everytime you add a new post to anold thread itgoes up to the top (BUMP) so I think that should take care of that pretty well don't you think?

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
What the hell EG? What have you done?

Grizz, I'm very sorry that grave is being such a huge douche. I too have "seen what he has done the community" and it makes me sick.

:oh_no:

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Hey thanks man...but he blew it for all!
I just killed my archive!
Thanks to ELectricGravey!

Now..he can start all over and do what i have done man!
screw this anymore!

http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/

No more...Dont forget to check M's poor thread and bump that up!

I AM OUT!

What the hell EG? What have you done?

Grizz, I'm very sorry that grave is being such a huge douche. I too have "seen what he has done the community" and it makes me sick.

:oh_no:

Last edited:

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Thanks EG, for talking trash about somebody elses work. Art is subjective. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should start pointing out what is, in your eyes, its flaws.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
WOW! Jesus what a fucking sap, I wasn't trashing the mans work, I was just trying to guide the man but no! I guess the boy can't take some constructive criticism and if that's the reaction he comes up with then fuck him, fucking bum gets all pissy 'cause I told him to keep shit relevant and tidy...please!

Some people are just retarded. Hey Jabba do you even know what you're talking about?!

This place just keeps getting more and more wacky by the day.

Come to think of it, when some of us used to do inserts, (not that I did that many) we used to help each other out with advice all the time. You post something you get opinions, same thing goes for all the CP work I did, some people didn't like it others did, that's just how it goes, fucking grow up douchebags!

If you are in fact doing something "for the community" you won't be looking for a pad on the back, in fact you should thank that I was kind enough to point shit out to make your work better.

Last edited:

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Your the douche! So go fuck yourself Electricgravey! You could'nt make my work better even if "I LET YOU. Go take the stuff you have done and praise that. I am just tired of all the crap people like you have to say! 4800 posts and your still a dick man! Way to ruin it for everyone! One bad apple rots the bunch! That is the problem with this place..Way to many asses like him! Why would I ever want guidance from you ? Are you the Champion NEO GEO artists or something..Man you really are an ASSHOLE. Anyway, get started on the minis and such, since you seem to always KNOW everything...Good luck to all that have to deal with this jerkoff! You cant even get close to my skills you doucheball! Go bump M's thread!

i just wanted this to end. But after that asshole remark above..well..There is only one sap here..And he is the one that started this shit! Time for you to grow up douche!

I am done. I am out. Type what you want down douche. Everyone knows you ruined for them all!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Don't use me as an excuse to quit something you don't want to do anymore. I never truly trashed your work, I only made an observation and provided some advice, like you said, is up to you to take it or not, but you decided not to and proceeded to blame me for your temperamental melodrama.

Jesus man, just read back and realize you'reacting like a fucking cry-baby, if you're doing something for the community like you keep chanting, then it should be selfless and without pride, seeking 100% approval is kind of idiotic dont you think?

Don't listen to Jabba (bigtinz) he's a sore fat bum, he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time anyway.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
I would never use you an excuse man, maybe as toilet paper ? I have always been a fighter..You seem to be the cry baby? Crying that I should'nt post..crying that Poor M's post is getting backdoored! I never wanted or asked for your advice, You just seem to be a cocky fuck. And that is how I am, So there we go man. Go praise or trash other threads dude!

In this world, who is selfless anymore ? You?

I have always been very idotic yes, we can leave it at that gravey:hammer:

Don't use me as an excuse to quit something you don't want to do anymore. I never truly trashed your work, I only made an observation and provided some advice, like you said, is up to you to take it or not, but you decided not to and proceeded to blame me for your temperamental melodrama.

Jesus man, just read back and realize you'reacting like a fucking cry-baby, if you're doing something for the community like you keep chanting, then it should be selfless and without pride, seeking 100% approval is kind of idiotic dont you think?

Don't listen to Jabba (bigtinz) he's a sore fat bum, he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time anyway.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Grizz I love your art and all, especially the RB2 mini you did for me, and I have no complaints.

But you're really overreacting here. EG didn't criticize you, he didn't diss you, he just asked to keep your stuff in one thread. Don't you think you're going a bit overboard? He's not insulting your work, he was just giving ideas.

And it's not like it isn't appriciated, I have 12 of your minis in my arcade room now.
And tons were ordered on cool craig's order for everyone.

But seriously bro, calm down.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Stop making a thread for every shitty marquee you make. God damn boy.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Grizz, your art is awesome. Everyone knows that and appreciates it; I've got some of your minis in my cab right now. I always check it out when you post something because it's so unique.

No need to overreact here man. Nobody is saying your work isn't appreciated or wanted here, it was just a suggestion as to how to organize it. Having one dedicated place for it sounds like a cool idea; it would help new and old members to find it better and know where to check for updates.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
lol electricgravy

What a piss fest. He was just suggesting you quit making a new thread for every single new thing, when they are all related. I had two mini marquee threads back in the day each one got to around 10 pages. Creative is a slow forum, no need to spam it up.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Isn't part of the creative section to get constructive criticism anyways? Many talented people have posted here and when someone offers a suggestion...they never blow up like this. Its great that you are giving back to the community, but not everyone is going to like the work you have created. I could even understand you getting a little upset if graves said anything about your work in the first post...but he didnt. XX gave you more feedback about your work then EG did and you didnt blow up at him. My advice would be to suck it up, and if you find this hobby fun keep doing it. Your concept is pretty cool and I think you were heading in the right direction on them.

Just my two cents though.

-DZ

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
This sucks as I was really interested in that 6 slotter marquee for mine and came to this thread to find it all fucked to hell now... Sad day it is.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
This sucks as I was really interested in that 6 slotter marquee for mine and came to this thread to find it all fucked to hell now... Sad day it is.

it wasn't all fucked to hell lol. EG made a simple suggestion to not make a new thread for everything little thing and someone over reacted for no reason at all.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Wow. Just looking at this thread makes me think the guy didn't want to do it anymore and wanted a way out. Not pointing any fingers, right or wrong and all that jazz- but it looks like someone was under stress.

Fett

Camel Slug
Some people just don't take criticisim well. In college we used to have daily art critiques of each others work, and it was really awkward yet humorous to see some students get so defencive over their work.

Grizz, most of us really do appreciate the work you do. If anyone says otherwise just take it with a grain of salt and either use it to your advantage, or don't.