Football predictions

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
England- I predict it will be between Man City and Chelsea with Man city becoming champions, 2) chelsea, 3) Arsenal 4) man U 5) Liverpol, 6) Tottenham.

Spain- Madrid champions.

Italy- Inter Milan but Juventus will push them

Champions League- Liverpool will do well again and so well Arsenal, Juventus and Inter but Madrid will be champions beating Barcelona in the final.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think the idea of Man City winning the Premier is startling but very possible. With the introduction of Lescott they finally have a very strong backline. All that's missing is the creative midfielder.

Madrid won't have any chemistry this season. Imagine how horrible it must be to sit in their locker room, as you have a bunch of players feeling threatened, and a bunch of new guys with egos the size of France. You have a locker with a bunch of angry dutchmen, and then a couple of mentally unstable portuguese kids, an untested French striker, a discarded Argentine powerhouse, and a couple of actual Spaniards. And then you have Barca where everyone is happy as 13 year old boys in a whorehouse. There's so much chemistry at Barca. Madrid will collapse. Madrid shirt sales will be phenomenal. Madrid will still get the #2 spot. Kaka will overshadow Ronaldo.

Inter will not do well this season. Balotelli will mature incredibly under Eto'o, but the rest of Inter is too decrepit and old. Juventus will finish first like Inter did last year. Milan second. Napoli 4th. De Laurentiis will then woefully see his beloved midfielders actually test whether English women have dirty genitalia. Roma will be left wondering how they almost got relegated.

Chelsea will finally win the CL this year. Everything is in place. They will probably knock off Arsenal along the way, either in the semi final or final match.