buddy got some games *now with pics*

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Buddy of mine got a cab recently and it came with 3 games, lol.. Check out the bottom one. It literally DOES say teh!! I thought that was a joke in the other thread.

Was MS5 released on MVS or just pcb? I can't tell if it's a boot by the lable. I don't have any board pics yet, he hasn't sent me any.

CIMG0024.jpg

Last edited:
I've never seen MS5 in anything but a black cart, but who knows without board pics...

Yes there is a legit MVS cart of MS5.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That MS5 boot in the clear case is pretty common, I've seen many on EBay. Label is all wrong and it'll contain EPROMs.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That MS5 boot in the clear case is pretty common, I've seen many on EBay. Label is all wrong and it'll contain EPROMs.

MY MS5 PLUS boot resembles that:angry:

Thought I was getting the real deal (poor research on my part).

Popped it in and saw PLUS (knew it was fake then).

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, I'm sure Macck would take that Nightmare in Teh Dark cart off your buddy's hands. Then scam somebody else with it.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Had a MS5 boot that looked similar to that. Nightmare in "teh" dark is the super rare 100% working version. :smirk:

payment_due

he still hasn't sent me pics of the boards. I think he's scared of opening the carts, he doesn't know much about cabs and pcbs. I'll probably have to stop by his place and do it myself.

payment_due

lol no no, just some pics of the cart.

and maybe a little buttsex.

payment_due

cowboy buttsecks? Anyhow got board pics yet?

cowboy is the ONLY way. And no, none yet. I might drop by his office tomorrow and take some, that's where it's located. Unless of course I can get him to open up the carts.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
That 'Nightmare in teh Dark' could be legit. After all, didn't Samurai Shodown 4 have that perfect spelling of 'VICTOLY' in the game :loco:

payment_due

Finally got some pictures of the games. I think KOF2k1 is real from what I can tell, but it looks like Slug 5 could be a boot.

Slug 5:
Metal_Slug5.jpg

KOF2k1:

kof2k1.jpg