buddy got some games *now with pics*

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Slug 5 is an obvious boot.

Yeah I thought so. When I saw all of those little stickers and the stains on it I figured as much. Their KOF2k1 is apparently fine. The cab itself is a little beat up, its a 19 inch monitor with a square button config.

:A::C:
:B::D:

And it has those really shitty looking sticks that are like a cross between sanwa and happ style. I don't even know the company that makes them but they are horrid.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
KOF2k1: boot

Really? It looks legit to me. I'll have to open mine up and compare, but I could swear that's a legit cart.

The Slug 5 is booty-tastic though, gotta love those windowed eproms and flash chips. They're kinda like boot trademarks.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Thanks for that link James. :) I'm sure it'll come in handy.

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow. I have never seen that boot version of MS5 before. I have seen worse boots.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
that 2001 is indeed fake no cart has its name on the silkscreen print and no snk logo.

Bskull

Crossed Swords Squire
Yep. Mega Enterprise made Metal Slug 4. SNK only published the title. Getting back on topic, I would agree that the 2k1 cart is legit.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
2k1 is legit. kernow was right from the beginning, and I could tell before reading down to the PCB pics.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
ill take any boots

I have a Nice SAMURAI SHODOWN V boot...that has no endings :conf: ..once I play/beat all the fighters..the screen just goes blank.
Came with artwork and large marquee..