Set of games I might get on ebay, anyone know seller?

dogworth

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i bought mine from him. you're looking at ~$100 shipping.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
With shipping, that pack is about $180... wiith the shipping it's a little high.

Also, if you have Beast Busters, that board won't do you any good, as it's the fighting board you're looking at there (in case that's the only reason you're going for it)

Shipping from the UK to other Countries is a Pain.
Be sure that he is not ripping You off with the Shipping costs, it is that expensive!

No US Seller has some Hyper stuff on Ebay?

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
I'm looking at this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Video-Game-Hype...J?hash=item562fd81c6b&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177
Right now I just have beast busters and missing too many part to make it work. So I think I'm going to buy his pack of new stuff. Anyone ever buy off this guy, looks to have some pretty legit stuff. I asked him how much shipping is and all get is it is £57.50. Is that pounds? which equalls what in $$$?

Yes that is Pounds if you use this site they convert money to USD.

http://xe.com

Spion

New Challenger
Shipping from the UK to other Countries is a Pain.
Be sure that he is not ripping You off with the Shipping costs, it is that expensive!

No US Seller has some Hyper stuff on Ebay?

I can't find anything at good price from a US seller.

Don't know what to do with beast busters now...

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
No idea what you should do with Beast Busters, unfortunately....

but I just bought the same package from that seller. 2 of the games were broken in shipping, (not the seller's fault) but the seller shipped me new copies of those 2 pretty promptly. He's a good guy, rest assured. As of when I bought, it ended up being around $150-155 shipped. I'd say it's a pretty fair deal.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
what carts are the broken ones? I might be interested in the broken ones if your letting em go.

-dz