Games you would have liked to see on the Hyper 64

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Good ol Bust A Move would have even looked great with a new 64 version also an Overtop or Thrash Rally sequal would've been most Excellent! :)
There were driving games though. Anything overhead view probably would have been seen as ill-suited to the hardware back then, I think.

Yao

Quiz Detective
I think a 2D Last Blade could have been beautiful

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Nam1975

Extremely fun and simple gameplay.

how bout a updated 3count bout wit more characters&more matches like a steel cage anything bsides that awful svr series make it more like firepro.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
True sequel please! Nam' 75 is one of my fav Neo games, this game will never die in my heart!

animalmother.jpg

A new soccer game would have been ace, man so many good choices! For those asking for a full 2D game, I think they're missing the point of the thread but alas the Hyper did put out some incredible 2D art.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Sorry to bump an old thread, but..... WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!

I'm amazed by how many people have said Last Resort..... that was about the second shmup that came into my head (behind a new Blazing Star/Pulstar game), and the thought of it gives me chills.... Last Resort was an incredible game, and I can only imagine how a pseudo-3D version of it would turn out.

Also, I know it was a little late for such games, but a top-down driver a la Driftout would have been cool!

According to Wikipedia, SNK made different versions of the board, one that plays drivers, one that plays Beast Busters, and one that plays the fighting games. My question is this: If that is true, is there any reason the fighting board couldn't run, say, a shooter on it? Or a sports title, or anything else for that matter?

Earthis, I hadn't heard of Viewpoint 2064 before. I find it a little hard to picture how that game would control.... certainly could've made for an interesting Hyper64 title, though.

eathis

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Viewpoint 2064 is a unrelaesed N64 game, Sammy begin to work on it in 1998.
It can looks similar to Star Fox 64 on the video but Sammy choose to introduce different points of view wich change during the game.

You'll found more informations and pictures here: http://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/04/viewpoint-2064-n64-cancelled/

I really want to play that game, it looks really interesting, I'd love to have a HNG64 version.