Fat Princess

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Anbody play Fat Princess? The games hilarious and disturbing all at once

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Ill be playing just as soon as the JPN version is released.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I got it. Need to figure out how everything works, all the numbers on the screen are a little confusing to me.

mydogbilly

Geese's Thug
Anbody play Fat Princess? The games hilarious and disturbing all at once

I heard there is some lag to the game and not enough servers. Any truth to that? I plan on buying when I get paid tomorrow...either way.

MuppetMaster

New Challenger
The first patch (update) is now available hope it helps. The game itself is fantastic; regardless of your preferred class ( I rock the worker myself) there is a ton to do and you actually feel useful. Great game overall but if it was $10 instead of $14 (CDN at least) it would be damn near perfect.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
I heard there is some lag to the game and not enough servers. Any truth to that? I plan on buying when I get paid tomorrow...either way.

There is a bit of a problem when trying o find a game. And another problem is when the host leaves the game sometimes it disconnects everyone else but it a fun game and very amusing as well.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I was thinking about grabbing this but I am still unclear if I would like it or not. The videos I have watched looked good but also confused me a little.

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
I was thinking about grabbing this but I am still unclear if I would like it or not. The videos I have watched looked good but also confused me a little.

Its really fun. Its basically a capture the flag type of game with a big fat twist.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
its really a fantastic game, my friends and I have not had so much fun on a multiplayer game since chu chu rocket...

Its a little overwhelming at first, but just stick with it ... lots of foraging for wood and metals to let you upgrade various classes and contraptions mid game.

Really fun.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
decent game, I play from time to time

same name as xbl