KOF XII Online Meetings

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm home now if you wanna see bad it is. And do I mean bad. Its nearly unplayable due to the input delay making it impossible to react to anything, matches basically play out with nonsensical rush down that's easy to read but it will end up hitting anyways, because you can't immediately guard high or low.

SNKP is shit now with me, like literally.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
that blows. especially because i _do_ still enjoy the game, but i pretty much have nobody to play it with.

ugh.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
been playing it for the first time since yesterday.need some Euro friends to do a few rounds with me.Add me.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Hello TomcatSNK here I will be happy to play this game on Xbox with people of this forum

regards

Tom(ITA)

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
well after playing this all weekend, i have to agree that the online play is a nightmare.
no matter if is someone in Europe or Asia,its indeed a terrible online experience...i guess i wouldn´t have that much lag, if i battle against someone in my country...that will never happen.
anyway i´m really enjoying the game (even if it doesn´t feel like a KOF game)and for a very few moments, this game is a dream come true.if SNKP added a story for each characters,a few new stages and at least 2 bosses...this would be my game of the year.but if they want to people care they must have a decent netcode.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Anybody here try out the update for xbox live? I just played one match, and it seems better than KOF 12 online ever has. I'd go as far as to say it was playable. Definitely have to mess around with this more.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Anybody here try out the update for xbox live? I just played one match, and it seems better than KOF 12 online ever has. I'd go as far as to say it was playable. Definitely have to mess around with this more.
Yeah, at least me and Billkwando both got the updates and played a few days ago. Played really well although the two of us never had too much problem if we had a private match. I'm happy to play some more if it's playable for others.