KoF XII PS3 Clan

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Ah! Can I join then? It does lag big time and it's so irritating sometimes! I get a feeling that some chars are easier to use with the lag, like the ones that just poke and back, as for doing a combo or something...it's too hard, the lag really slows me down. There's that and a lot of the chars don't do some moves at the same speed as KOFXI, so I'm trying to get use to it...damn it all! It's rather fun otherwise.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Ah! Can I join then? It does lag big time and it's so irritating sometimes! I get a feeling that some chars are easier to use with the lag, like the ones that just poke and back, as for doing a combo or something...it's too hard, the lag really slows me down. There's that and a lot of the chars don't do some moves at the same speed as KOFXI, so I'm trying to get use to it...damn it all! It's rather fun otherwise.

JOINJOINJOIN

I won't refuse any requests but if someone starts shit I'll kick them out/blacklist them. It'd have to be something pretty monstrous though.

I hope to see you on. :)

PSN patch is up and the online is FINALLY fixed...come play some games with me tonight! :vik:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
JOINJOINJOIN

I won't refuse any requests but if someone starts shit I'll kick them out/blacklist them. It'd have to be something pretty monstrous though.

I hope to see you on. :)

PSN patch is up and the online is FINALLY fixed...come play some games with me tonight! :vik:

Okay! I'll probably get to it during the weekend. I got homework and stuff to do.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Pshhh, kids and their school

Hope to see you on...I'll prolly play on Saturday. :vik:

I sent an application thingy or whatever you call it lol. I played for a while today and some guys are such cheap bastards.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I sent an application thingy or whatever you call it lol. I played for a while today and some guys are such cheap bastards.

Yeah they can be assholes, especially with the lag. I'll usually play along but once the fuckers start picking Athena/Ash/etc. with the Simple style spamming projectiles I just call it a night.

I added everyone who applied...keep em coming! :vik:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
KOF XII is the grand champion of all lag tactics games ever.

If you guys wanna win 80% of the time, just learn good combos, and jump in and repeat shit over and over. the delay makes timing a guarding action really tough.
Its mad stupid how good BS is because the delay will not allow for any anti air reactions unless you flat out guess way ahead.

You toss good cross ups into the mix, or empty jump throws, and you got the virtual chess match that is SNKPAYMORE KOF XII.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
So they "fixed" it but it still lags like crazy?

:scratch:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
is this bitch still laggy as fuck online?

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
is this bitch still laggy as fuck online?

In a way.

Basically, instead of actually fixing the lag they just covered it up with input lag...so the characters on the screen never slow down but the actual gameplay is laggy as all fuck.

It is easier to find a decent, relatively lagless game now though.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
yeah man, its still good if you need a coffee holder

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I can play all over MASS with next to none lag issues. Keeping it statewide helps a ton if you still want to play it online.

People just don't know or don't want to bother getting the best out of a game, that's too bad 'cause the game is amazing for vs play.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I can play all over MASS with next to none lag issues. Keeping it statewide helps a ton if you still want to play it online.

People just don't know or don't want to bother getting the best out of a game, that's too bad 'cause the game is amazing for vs play.

truth

It gets intense during our local play. It took a while to get used to the CC system/timing/etc but once you do, holy shit.

evil son

Bead Banger
i need to jump back on this did they ever fix the online lag?i wanna rep the clan again!:buttrock:

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy
i bought the game tonight, played it, love it, sent an request for joining the neo-geo.com clan. :D

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I kinda had an itching to get back into this game so I sent application to join the clan. I gotta play something else besides tekken all the time. I am not in the mood to mess with Modern Warfare 2 right now like all of my other traitor friends.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Same here, I might pick this up again. I see PSN put up the dlc music packs. The problem with PS3 KOF is that you never find online opponents.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I usually play with friends most of the time Anyway. I'd imagine the XBLA version of this game has better online than the PS3 one, so that might be why you can't find opponents, or everybody quit. Probably the latter.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I usually play with friends most of the time Anyway. I'd imagine the XBLA version of this game has better online than the PS3 one, so that might be why you can't find opponents, or everybody quit. Probably the latter.

Wish I could say the same. My local friends won't touch any KOF games. Forces me to play on GGPO or 2DF.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm on right now, somebody come play my sorry ass. I suck at this game so don't expect to see the same business you'd see in Tekken. I'm a total Andy scrub and he's basically the only reason I play this game.