KoF XII PS3 Clan

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'll start a clan with you eg. You plan on doing the 360 version?

evil son

Bead Banger
the I shouldn't join lol. My name should be Mr. hot and cold. I'm the most unreliable player ever. One minute I'll destroy everyone then some scrub will come along and just ruin me.

i feel u man im the same way i played some matches yesterday but the lag is bad im jus waiting until they fix the thing

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll start a clan with you eg. You plan on doing the 360 version?
Hell yeah!

Clans are PS3 exclusive; 360 gets TruSkill and appropriate ranking.
Damn!

Man that would off been cool, to have all the NG.com guys in a group where we could play each other all the time. I have both versions although I have only played the PS3 ver so far but I'm defenately gonna be using my 360 ver as well. Let's get some games going anyway! Maybe they'll include that feature in the future and we can set it up then.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Sent join request today. Name = BigMclarge

Added :)

NOTE TO ALL CLAN MEMBERS: There might be a glitch with adding clan members, especially if you sent me more than one request. Detailed here: http://forums.ignitionusa.net/showthread.php?t=1405

Link said:
I made a clan for a website community that I'm apart of, and I've been getting trickle of members joining each day.

However, there are some issues regarding people getting into the clan. It seems like it works for the most part, but some people I guess think it's cool to click on the "Send invite" like 4 times. Anyone that has clicked "invite" only once seems to get in OK, and and the clan name will show up on their profile.

However, with the 2 members than "accidentally" (one guy I could swear has ADD) sent invites multiple times there seems to be some major problems. I accept their invites, and it shows on my clan list that they are members. However, it does not show the clan name in their profile. When I go to member's list, I can view their profile. It says "invite to clan" even though they are "supposedly" already in the clan. I attempt to invite them to the clan, but it just says something along the lines of "operation aborted"

The person also cannot access the clan, so it's not an issue of it simply not showing up in their profile.

I tried deleting the member, and starting the process over again. Same result! Even if they only attempt to send one invite instead of many.

After I kept them deleted for a little while, I decided that I would try playing against them online. Since you can invite people to your clan, as long as you can see their profile. I sent the person an invite from their profile, and I they were successfully able to join.

I don't 'think' I'm doing anything wrong here. Rather, given the evidence, it seems like whenever a person decides to send multiple clan invites, things get funky.

Does anyone know what's going on here? Or if that patch on tuesday will fix it? Also, if there's any workarounds for this please let me know.

I'll check into this later tonight and see what's up...be sure to check your profiles to see if you're actually in the clan.

Dammit :oh_no:

EDIT: So far I've only noticed problems with electricgrave, Lashujin (BigMcLarge), and one other member I didn't recognize who hasn't played a match yet. I'll try to figure something out.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well, I only sent one request but no biggie if it happens it happens if not we'll just get together with the gametags.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Well, I only sent one request but no biggie if it happens it happens if not we'll just get together with the gametags.

Yeah I think it's just a random thing and not related to multiple requests. I had some people apply 4-5 times and get through fine...next time I'm on we'll figure it out. :)

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Yeah I think it's just a random thing and not related to multiple requests. I had some people apply 4-5 times and get through fine...next time I'm on we'll figure it out. :)

I think the clan was showing up in my profile correctly (I'm IronTiger81 btw in case you have sigs turned off), but I haven't played any matches yet. I suuuuck.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I think the clan was showing up in my profile correctly (I'm IronTiger81 btw in case you have sigs turned off), but I haven't played any matches yet. I suuuuck.

Nope, you were on there OK.

The patch is apparently out for PS3; I'll go DL it and see if it fixes anything.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
The patch is apparently out for PS3; I'll go DL it and see if it fixes anything.

Yes! I had some somewhat unlagged games yesterday but then I got the syncronization pause and I got dropped. I could still hear the dudes saying "awww he quit man aww he quit!" though haha. Can't wait to hear if everything is cool now with the patch.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Yes! I had some somewhat unlagged games yesterday but then I got the syncronization pause and I got dropped. I could still hear the dudes saying "awww he quit man aww he quit!" though haha. Can't wait to hear if everything is cool now with the patch.

I didn't have any lag this morning and the menus seemed faster. :)

Can you even quit during an online match? I tried to once against a spammy douchebag but I couldn't do it.

W

WarTaker595

i want to join this clan sound like fun ^^ got my copy last friday so im ready

Last edited:

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Tried to Join again

I added you but it did the same damn thing as before...WTF. I'm about to go log on again so I'll see if it updated or anything.

We might have to wait for a patch confirming a fix to this nonsense before you can join. :(

EDIT: Now you're in the clan OK...I dunno what's going on. :scratch:

Last edited:

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
just moved into an apartment, so I'll join as soon as i get a tv.

i DID buy the game on the 28th and i'll i've been doing is looking at the manual.

fuck

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Alright, I added everyone who applied...some of you have the "glitch" going on but I'm just gonna leave it for now.

Maybe you only join once you log back in? It seems like people who have played during/after I added them are fine but people I've added while they were offline aren't in the clan properly. :scratch:

Just an FYI: I don't want to fuck up my already abysmal win/loss record with lagtastic spamfests, so I'll be sticking to offline unless a clan member invites me to a game. All these noobs lag-fireballing me with a Simple Athena just piss me off too much.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
bomp

According to Ignition the patch will be out by the end of the month...many are speculating the 27th/28th due to the European release.

I'll be pretty active once that hits, so join up! :vik:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
What is the patch supposed to do?

Also, how do I join again?

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
What is the patch supposed to do?

Also, how do I join again?

There's a vid in the KOF XII thread up in General, but basically it smooths out the online play across all regions so it's actually playable online.

To join just do a clan search for "neo-geo.com" and follow the prompts. ;)

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
So, have they fixed the online issues yet? I want to play this game, but if the online is rubbish I don't see a point.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
So, have they fixed the online issues yet? I want to play this game, but if the online is rubbish I don't see a point.

We'll see at the end of the week...as I posted above the European release is the 28th so they might be holding off until then.