Manchester No History City

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Over this transfer period, no other club has really made the radical changes that Man City has. Even Real Madrid, spending stupid money on 3 players, and a steal on a fourth doesn't mean the same as what City has done because City has done almost all of its spending within the Premier league.

Gareth Barry
Roque Santa Cruz
Carlos Tevez

added to a squad already boasting
Vincent Kompany
Nigel De Jong
Micah Richards
Elano
Robinho
SWP
Bellamy
Ireland
and Shay Given

..................Given
Micah...Kompany...Dunne...De Jong
SWP...Elano/Barry...Ireland
Robinho...Santa Cruz/Bellamy...Tevez

Shit, this team actually has depth now.

and since Arsenal is a selling team right now, They may pull in Adebayor. They don't really have a big man up front right now.

This team has so much ego.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Well actually they are one of the most historic clubs in England. Certainly not a Chelsea.
Man City are 120 years old and have won the english league a few times.

Also that team list doesnt include Zabaletta and Wayne bridge who will definetly be first teamers in defence and are better than the overrated Micah Richards and Michael Johnson.

They still need Terry or a world class defender plus Adebayor.

Personally I think Hughes is buying Adebayor to protect against when Robinho finally fucks up for one last time and gets sold in January

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well actually they are one of the most historic clubs in England. Certainly not a Chelsea.
Man City are 120 years old and have won the english league a few times.

Also that team list doesnt include Zabaletta and Wayne bridge who will definetly be first teamers in defence and are better than the overrated Micah Richards and Michael Johnson.

They still need Terry or a world class defender plus Adebayor.

Personally I think Hughes is buying Adebayor to protect against when Robinho finally fucks up for one last time and gets sold in January

The defence is not world class and yeah, Richards gets a lot of praise, but I think Dunne is much better, hence the arm band. I am not a huge fan of how Dunne is regarded, but this is a team that is not trying to become a great team, but a great brand.

Daddybayor needs to leave Arsenal. Or rather, Arsenal needs him to leave. Ever since last summer he's been completely unlovable and phoney to the fans, despite his form. He needs a fresh start. Arsenal can win without him.

rugal2000

The defence is not world class and yeah, Richards gets a lot of praise, but I think Dunne is much better, hence the arm band. I am not a huge fan of how Dunne is regarded, but this is a team that is not trying to become a great team, but a great brand.

Daddybayor needs to leave Arsenal. Or rather, Arsenal needs him to leave. Ever since last summer he's been completely unlovable and phoney to the fans, despite his form. He needs a fresh start. Arsenal can win without him.

your probably right mate. If any manager has a habit of finding a decent striker from nowhere its wanger.

He found anelka and adebayor as well as helping Henry fufill his potential.

I have a feeling Van Persie and Eduardo could be a great partnership.
But Bendtner is a waste of time i think. They still need to buy a new striker.
Although its not Wangers style to buy an established or £5-£10 million bracket striker, I think buying Obefemi Martins for the £4-5 million it would cost could be a good buy

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
your probably right mate. If any manager has a habit of finding a decent striker from nowhere its wanger.

He found anelka and adebayor as well as helping Henry fufill his potential.

I have a feeling Van Persie and Eduardo could be a great partnership.
But Bendtner is a waste of time i think. They still need to buy a new striker.
Although its not Wangers style to buy an established or £5-£10 million bracket striker, I think buying Obefemi Martins for the £4-5 million it would cost could be a good buy

Bendtner is a huge waste of time.

Anyhow, Eduardo is going to be quality, again. And it's not just going to be because he's playing with RVP, but because "Sicknote" Rosicky will be back. I don't want to say that Arsenal will definitely be in the top 4 this season, but they definitely can be there if the team stays healthy. They could stand to lose Adebayor. And it's easy to forget that they have Arshavin, who was very impressive in the second half of the season, with 6 goals and 7 assists in 17 games, 4 of the goals at Anfield. "Wangar" (great name) needs to utilise Walcott better. Walcott's pace is too good for the bench.

rugal2000

Yeah I overlooked that,even though Arshavin and Walcott have been used in other positions they both prefer being strikers.

So a strikers stable of Van Persie, Eduardo,Arshavin and Walcott is potentially explosive.

That said Toure going is a blow and i still think they need a new midfield hardman. lol what if patrick viera came back! even though he isnt his listed 33 and more like 37