Halo 3 multiplayer anyone?

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Personally if it was up to me I'd ban people for life for acting that way.

Sure I can Mute and Avoid the guy but I shouldn't have to hear that kind of shit in the first place.

It's sad because that's not the first time that's happened either.

Use the reporting system in XBL. It works. I know it takes extra time, but whenever I see someone cheating or using racial slurs, I always submit a negative player review AND file a complaint.

It only works if people use it. If enough people file a complaint, their account will get flagged, and Microsoft's banhammer team will investigate them, pull samples of their audio chat, etc. I've seen someone I reported get banned before, it definitely works.

And if they were a dick and/or a racist, and they have offensive content in their profile (which they often do, shapes of penises and whatnot), I report them for that and they will get a 3 day vacation from XBL for the first offense.

The dickwad factor seems to come and go for me lately. I played a bit last night, and had pretty much no problems. I can't wait until school starts, that should thin out the jerkoff 12 year old population a bit, at least on weeknights.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Didn't even know there was a reporting system.

I have no quarrel at all with using it for racist trash like that guy.