New Hyper 64

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
:buttrock:
Just purchased that hyper with the 3 games. Cant wait to try it out!

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
Lol,

So you are literally the guy who wrote the book on Buriki. I did enjoy playing that game, though I never got to try it on an official CP.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
LOL there were others before me but I added some stuff as well. I made it pretty, too...lol

Ya I still want to try it on the official CP. I'm so used to playing it with a saturn pad the CP would own me.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Awesome gaming! Smooth and shiny!Buriki is sick man!
Fatal is a bit unfinished...sammy warriors rage amazing man!

wimommy2boys

Super Sidekicks 2
i really love both ss64 games alot. Good fighters. Only gripe....the story......there is just not enough. Especially the ending's. I was hoping for a really cool ending on those. But the games love them in general. never played the others.

SAMEH

n00b
listen gays i knew that it sound silly but can any one answer me
first
how to assmble aneo-geo 64 equipment together , i mean hardware needs
and frome where y can get?
and of course the cost
thanks

Spion

New Challenger
Mine still doesn't work yet, building it right now.

Have some awesome plans for the cabnit i'm making.

tonybolony

n00b
just put my neo 64 in my Sega Astro i just bought :)

Only 3 button tho, but thats ok for Bukiri aint it?

Zilog1981

n00b
Yup just the two, I am in the middle of wiring up cabinet to take all 4 to play Samurai Spirits 2 and Wild Ambition.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
i just mounted mine in the 4 slot big red..
just swap the jamma connector when i play either:buttrock:

Yup just the two, I am in the middle of wiring up cabinet to take all 4 to play Samurai Spirits 2 and Wild Ambition.

Spion

New Challenger
I think I might go for a supergun to get mine to work. Is there much difference in the wiring from the 64 compared to the MVS? All the superguns I see are compatable with the MVS but nothing claims the 64. I don't own a MVS so I don't what the wiring looks like.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Depending on the revision board you have, the rev 1 is Jamma (separate audio needed) and the rev 2 is switchable between Jamma and MVS. Check the Hyper 64 wiki for lots more info on the system including pics of the two revisions.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
And you can also jammafy the Rev1 so sound comes from the jamma edge so it's 100% jamma.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Awesome gaming! Smooth and shiny!Buriki is sick man!
Fatal is a bit unfinished...sammy warriors rage amazing man!
Fatal Fury WA is the best game for the system! WTF!? AARRGGHH!

XX, I wanna build some custom CP's for Buriki, do you have any original artwork for this?! I could try and repro it from pictures on the net, but I would rather start from a nice rez scan.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I wish I had some as I tried recreating it but my PS skills ain't that great so it didn't come out that good. Just use the wiki photo as reference.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
I really have found that this game is amazing! I have played it for a bit! i really do love it now!

Fatal Fury WA is the best game for the system! WTF!? AARRGGHH!

XX, I wanna build some custom CP's for Buriki, do you have any original artwork for this?! I could try and repro it from pictures on the net, but I would rather start from a nice rez scan.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Toldya! Glad to hear it too!

If you like the game a whole lot or you love the FF series in general you owe to yourself to get the port of WA for the PSX and in it you'll find a bad ass intro, unfortunately is not in the H64 game, but hell the PSX port is so dirt cheap that is worth the effort. Actually you could try and youtube the intro but alas I'm sure the quality won't be the same.

XX, I'll keep you posted.