2>X
20 Year Member
Cause of death?

50 is way to young to go out.

I bet it was teh drugs.

That CSI: Miami comic was hilarious.

mick_aka

n00b
Say what you like, but the dude had a great voice, and was a massive influence on many genres of modern music.

I'm sure he will find the peace and calm of mind in death he never seemed to find in life.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I came home to hear the news and couldn't believe it. I am honestly saddened. Though his later life was filled with trials and tribulations, his music has endured. That to me is the mark he made on our society. His music was so amazing and timeless, it even surpassed the controversies. And in a small way, the landscape of video games was affected by Michael Jackson. He was one of the only music artists to have his own video game at the time. Add to that the speculation that he had a hand in the Sonic 3 soundtrack.

His family is in my prayers. Even as I sit here and type this, I still can't believe it. Today is truly the day the music died.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
WTF is that shit? dumbest comic ever, whys he putting another pair of glasses on top of a pair he's wearing? LAME
Two sunglasses is the whole point. If you had ever watched the piece of shit tv show that is taken from, you'd know that the actor punctuates every fucking dramatic moment by either dramatically taking off his sunglasses or dramatically putting them on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I always liked his music and I never followed to closely all the allegations, can't say I wanted to believe any of it, but I can't say is all lies either, I just rather not get into that and just enjoy the music. I'm sure that if he did in fact did anything wrong he paid for it one way or another. All I know is that he was a tormented individual that was a hell of a show.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
R.I.P MJ

My condolences to his family (especially his kids) and friends.

Starks out :crying:

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Mike doesn't have a history a cardiac problems. Guess it was his time. What I don't get is the media saying Michael is the sell proclaimed King of Pop, when it was Elizabeth Taylor who gave him the name.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The media never allows the facts to get in the way of their story.
BB

What I don't get is the media saying Michael is the sell proclaimed King of Pop, when it was Elizabeth Taylor who gave him the name.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Today is street sweeper day, and I forgot that I parked my car across the street. I ran out there just now to see a tow truck getting ready to haul my car off, but the driver was stalled because he was busy listening to the story of Michael Jackson on the radio.

So I guess Michael Jackson just helped me from beyond the grave.... :spock: :)

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Never really followed his not-so-secret life problems, but MJ did have some awesome music. Listen to quite a bit of his' hits on the way home today.

RIP MJ.

Heaven's really gonna be one hell of a party now. :buttrock:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Fuck the media and fuck their bullshit of anything and everything bad they ever said about Micheal Jackson! This man was MY IDOL GROWING UP! My brother and I imitated this man in the 80s and early 90s! I used to try to dance like him (although my bro was much better than I was), I listened to a good majority of his songs (Jackson 5 and single days), his time at the Super Bowl when he just stood there, and his reunion concert in 2001! Him with Micheal Jordan in "Jam" is still one of my favorite videos of all time cause you had two legends!

I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE HE'S DEAD! I JUST DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT!!! :crying::crying:

Got dammit! :crying: This hurts so damn hard!

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
end of an era

kernow = sexbear = priceless

still remember listening to him for the 1st time on a walkman in a park, must have been a school trip...

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
How weird. I think it was a sign. That Sega resurrection is full of shit. I blame him.

They just mentioned the game on fox right now, it definately had to be the arcade version as its the only one anyone remembers.:)

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Shots from said arcade version:

mjm.jpg

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
R.I.P. to a musical genius!

As others have said, this guy was an idol! Growing up we all listened to him and used to try and imitate his moves etc.

Don't care much for all the rumors. Media whores will always kling to someone a bit different and pull em down.
To me MJ was always just a disturbed child that never got the guidance that he needed... kind of like Mike Tyson I always thought.

And anyone who talks bad about him can eat shit. The guy was a musical genius!
I never forget that interview that British asshat Bashir did with MJ a few years back.
MJ talking about how he thought of Billy Jean....and he is doing beatbox of the beat and it was just fuckin amazing! I mean Billy Jean is still one of the best beats ever...timeless classic. And to see him doing that shit beatbox etc. breathtaking!

So anyway, rant over. May his soul find some peace now! Musical Genius, and there ain't neer gonna be one like him again in this age of manufactured shitty commercial music! Word.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Shots from said arcade version:

mjm.jpg

Yep, I got the marquee from this guy I know that runs an arcade, he sold me a stack of em and Moonwalker was in there, still have the picture too.

marquees.jpg

I was at a Best Buy when they rereleased Thriller and when the video came on almost everybody in the store, including myself, stopped to watch the video. I even saw a couple of folks bust out the moonwalk.