Michael Jackson, the man..ish, the memorial

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 26 (21 members and 5 guests)
Arcademan, aMithos, Dash no Chris, El_Duque, fenikso, genjiglove, Hidden Character, Kiel, Kim Kaphwan, Pentarou, Saturn2dfreak, scorponok, smuf, Spike Spiegel, Stefan, Stellaking, The Legendary LoneWolf, TokyoSama, Wes, Wolferaizer

Our local 4:00 news caried it as a breaking news. One of the local radio stations already is doing a Michael Jackson musical tribute. What can you say but...WOW! :(

9:00 am here & the news are all treating him like Elvis... sort of.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
WTF is that shit? dumbest comic ever, whys he putting another pair of glasses on top of a pair he's wearing? LAME

I hope that's sarcasm Lithy.

I guess you may not be familiar with the show CSI: Miami since you're in the UK.

If you aren't, trust me, good versions of these comics are funny. The glasses on top of glasses is exactly something you might see with all the dramatic sunglasses on/off moves seen duing the show.

This one showed up in the David Carradine death thread.

http://warmingglow.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/csi-miami-carradine.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
"This man molested several children"

"True, but he was a musical superstar"

"Oh, nevermind, forget about it and lets celebrate his life"

Only in a sick society where celebrity worship has rotted out basic values can that conversation take place. If this guy wasn't a famous singer, he'd just be another sick fuck in the minds of the people who knew him, but in today's society, he's honored upon death.

Burn in hell Jacko, but thanks for the good music. That's the most I can give him and still feel good after looking in the mirror.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That strip is actually pretty funny. If you're going to disregard the obvious parody in favor of hating it strictly on the 2 sunglasses then that's a bit anal.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I just went ahead and changed the thread title. What a horrible fucking day. Hopefully a press conference will be made at thd hospital.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
1245968245.jpg

:crying:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
"This man molested several children"

"True, but he was a musical superstar"

"Oh, nevermind, forget about it and lets celebrate his life"

Only in a sick society where celebrity worship has rotted out basic values can that conversation take place. If this guy wasn't a famous singer, he'd just be another sick fuck in the minds of the people who knew him, but in today's society, he's honored upon death.

Burn in hell Jacko, but thanks for the good music. That's the most I can give him and still feel good after looking in the mirror.

Well, he never actually got convicted...

Wow that's quick.

WeinerDogSunglasses

Ghost of Captain Kidd
15 Year Member
It's going to be hell on earth trying to get home tonight. I live like 10 seconds away from the hospital he died in...

Neogeofan12

Banned
Time for an all night MJ music playing on the computer. :(

When I was young I got into music via MJ, so this death is personal for me on a musical level.

systmdfect

Baseball Star Hitter
When I saw this headline I was very surprised. I did not expect this. Wierd guy, awesome music.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Sad day. I've always liked Michael Jackson's music. :( Listening to "Beat It" as I write this.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
That sucks. Always thought he was rather hard done by when it came to the press in the last twenty years (and no, I don't believe he was guilty of the child molestation charges, either).

R.I.P., Jacko. No matter what, you were a legend.