Michael Jackson, the man..ish, the memorial

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's over. It's beyond clear that HDR lacks basic reasoning skills and reading comprehension. Just a re-read of the thread confirms that.

He's so caught up in hero worship that he can't admit to himself that a guy with this list of established facts molested children:
-accused by over a dozen kids
-slept in a bed with unrelated children nearly every night, including on tour in hotel suites
-had naked photos of kids at his house, including "art books" with full frontal nude children created by pedophiles (convicted), for pedophiles
-paid off two kids that we know of with multimillion dollar settlements to keep them from testifying against him

If it were literally anybody else on planet earth, HDR would immediately say "Yep, that's a pedo". He accused stevenk of being a pedo just for pranking BK.

But Michael Jackson?

He made Thriller.

Thriller.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Imagine that, father of 20 million plastic dolls VS. guy stuck in his room with crappy posters on his wall

Where do I buy the tickets!?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Saturday Night Spam Masters

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
It's crazy how Emanuel Lewis's twin brother, Daniel Day, got all the height and has had such a fantastic acting career. This of course was the basis of the movie Twins, starring Schwarzenegger and DeVito, but I digress.
Finally a decent post in this thread.

Probably until their steel cage match at Summerslam.
I can totally see HDR as Eugene Dinsmore, but I don't know who Fami is.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
He's himself, but dressed like the Furies in The Warriors, but with a CO uniform and a Famicom cartridge for a cod piece.